Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 240 of 504 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 5039

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Luckily, most of the parts in the P10 are visible to the naked eye, unlike the hair thin lifter spring in the 75B. When those fly, they just seem to evaporate into thin air

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yes indeed that lifter "**** me" spring I have lost on many occasions and keep extras for the event! Some of the lost ones I will find later when not looking for them, bonus for the parts bins!!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Luckily, most of the parts in the P10 are visible to the naked eye, unlike the hair thin lifter spring in the 75B. When those fly, they just seem to evaporate into thin air

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The first time I took my SP-01 apart I was in shock as to how small that damn spring is!

You sit there looking at a military service pistol with parts that look like they came out a watch and wonder "How the HELL does this thing survive!" but they just do.

Then you turn around and tear the Glock apart and go "There should be more parts! How the hell does this thing even function?"

Just something that I always found interesting with guns is how the designer decided to "Skin the cat."

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post

29 is not bad out of 38..... and about right actually.
    You said 29 years yesterday, I think?
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post

29 is not bad out of 38..... and about right actually.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChootEm View Post
    The first time I took my SP-01 apart I was in shock as to how small that damn spring is!

You sit there looking at a military service pistol with parts that look like they came out a watch and wonder "How the HELL does this thing survive!" but they just do.

Then you turn around and tear the Glock apart and go "There should be more parts! How the hell does this thing even function?"

Just something that I always found interesting with guns is how the designer decided to "Skin the cat."
    In this I find the 1911 to be the easiest platform for me to work on. It takes some specific tooling and knowledge as with anything we do but the CZ's are very complicated. I have done and can do work to them but I know this 1 guy.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by llh1956 View Post
    Funny story, I am working on a P-10c and starting to re-assemble when I hear a twang tic-tic. You know the sound of a spring taking flight then bouncing off a couple of things! The frame was sitting to my left near my Kennedy and the T block plunger spring just decided to fly. The T block plunger & spring puts upward pressure on the take down tab keeping it in place. The plunger I found in a wicker type basket under my reloading bench to my far left. The plunger spring was found magnetized to a 1/8 pin punch setting to the right side of the frame. The search took about 10 minutes along with the verbal abuse of myself & the fricken spring!!! I found the T block first and the spring five minutes later after deciding I would have to order a new one. **** happens right?
    Those tics are a bad sound, but what is worse is when you hear the twang and no tics to indicate which direction to look.
    I'm glad you found it all!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChootEm View Post

This is why I like having CZs, 1911s and G***ks. Each is interesting in their own way. The 1911 platform is full of big, beautifully machined parts that when fit correctly, functions wonderfully. The CZ is what, to me, is the ultimate statement of what a duty sidearm can achieve with modern technology. The G-things are all about simple, robust function. Simple design, simple function and simple aesthetic.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

CKW

User Info Menu

Hello everyone.
    Sorry it has been a while since I posted in here. The mouse is a slave driver you know.
    One of my compacts just listed. It is a Wizard done gun of course.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/h...d-compact.html

See you all at the next event.

User Info Menu

woohoo..!!
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CKW View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Sorry it has been a while since I posted in here. The mouse is a slave driver you know.
    One of my compacts just listed. It is a Wizard done gun of course.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/h...d-compact.html

See you all at the next event.
    Nice PCR. If I didnít already have one...