Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 241 of 504 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 5039
    Expert

User Info Menu

Leaving for the range shortly for the 3rd time this week. Have a rifle match tonight.

The weather is finally cooperating.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    Leaving for the range shortly for the 3rd time this week. Have a rifle match tonight.

The weather is finally cooperating.
    Dang, I really wanted to make it to this one. Have a good time.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

I did get the RMR today. The adapter should get here in tomorrow's mail. That means that Saturday should be a good day to get it dialed in and start practicing with it.

The thing that really make me hope that this works out is the vision issue that I have that makes irons tough to use with bifocals. Fingers crossed that it helps with that issue.

BTW, I do have to give props to Primary Arms. I ordered this on Monday or Tuesday (don't remember because I'm old and forget crap) and it was on the door step this afternoon. The price was right and they wasted no time in shipping.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I did get the RMR today. The adapter should get here in tomorrow's mail. That means that Saturday should be a good day to get it dialed in and start practicing with it.

The thing that really make me hope that this works out is the vision issue that I have that makes irons tough to use with bifocals. Fingers crossed that it helps with that issue.

BTW, I do have to give props to Primary Arms. I ordered this on Monday or Tuesday (don't remember because I'm old and forget crap) and it was on the door step this afternoon. The price was right and they wasted no time in shipping.
    My glasses screw up the dot in any optic using one.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I shot my G34mos with a RMR last night, for the first time. Red dots are made for old eyes, 88. Just ran 4 or 5 mags through it but it's a keeper. Son got his first AR put together, and we got that sighted in also. First gun powder therapy in a long time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    I shot my G34mos with a RMR last night, for the first time. Red dots are made for old eyes, 88. Just ran 4 or 5 mags through it but it's a keeper. Son got his first AR put together, and we got that sighted in also. First gun powder therapy in a long time.
    Good to hear, my friend !

User Info Menu

Awesome
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

That's good to hear KJ. I really hope that it works out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

You BMW guys, can you give me honest opinions on this model and year please? Thanks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-BMW-3-...wAAOSwfcddO4KP

NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE