Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 287 of 504 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 5039

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    I've been taking a little break from cleaning up the 2019 ginseng harvest. Each root has to be scrubbed individually with a vegetable brush. Then, they'll sit on elevated drying racks for about two weeks. It's a process ! (and it's time to get back to my work).

Later, gangsters ....

Wow nice haul!! Some real fattys!!
    Retired with low speed & high drag

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Yep, makes me sad. I could have (and still could) use the cash more than the guns, but I guess I need to wait till the market changes again...
    I hear you on the Cash needs.CKW just started back into a 6 month test/observation process so I am girding my loins for the onslaught of medical bills
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    This sweetheart of a PCR has had a fresh bath, new grips & o-rings, plus some exhaustive and recent CGW upgrades by llh1956. It's ready to rock the range!

Interesting observations though. This is a 2007 model, and has some very subtle differences to my newer 2018 example. Note the red circles above the extractor and just forward of the trigger guard. Haven't had a chance to understand why this older version is different than newer stock, but it's really cool to have both "generations". And holy goodness, LOVING these sights that are spot-on target.

[IMG][/IMG]
    The oval section on the slide is where they stamped the 2 digit year code on older models before they moved it further forward on the slide. Not sure on the one by the trigger guard, perhaps the same kinda thing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Wow nice haul!! Some real fattys!!
    Thanks, TT ! Yup, I call the big ones 'Boat Anchors' ! I'll have a fine cup of ginseng tea for ya, when you have a chance to visit.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    The oval section on the slide is where they stamped the 2 digit year code on older models before they moved it further forward on the slide. Not sure on the one by the trigger guard, perhaps the same kinda thing.
    Interesting. This one has no stamping in that oval section above the extractor; the year is stamped on the forward part of the slide same as my 2018 model (but in a slightly smaller stamping font with this 2007 version). There is a clear "07" just behind the small etched logo/symbol to the left of the front slide serrations that didn't show up in my pic. But good info T-Dogg, thank you!
    Last edited by Hopper; 09-05-2019 at 18:59.
    Liberalism: a religion pretending to be a political movement.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    Thanks, TT ! Yup, I call the big ones 'Boat Anchors' ! I'll have a fine cup of ginseng tea for ya, when you have a chance to visit.
    That *is* a fine haul MM. I thoroughly enjoy your zen hipness in this thread!
    Liberalism: a religion pretending to be a political movement.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    That *is* a fine haul MM. I thoroughly enjoy your zen hipness in this thread!
    Thank you, kind sir !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I hear you on the Cash needs.CKW just started back into a 6 month test/observation process so I am girding my loins for the onslaught of medical bills
    Sorry to hear that...

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Sad day, my computer monitor that I've been using since 06 quit today. New new one does have a sharper picture, guess I've been getting behind over the years. It was on it's third computer.

Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian