Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 342 of 504 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 5039

User Info Menu

Watching Rio Grande here.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier45 View Post
    Watching Rio Grande here.
    Never seen it. I have seen the 3 stooges though. Lol
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Never seen it. I have seen the 3 stooges though. Lol
    John Wayne. With all the man card talk tonight it seemed appropriate.

User Info Menu

Iíve been contemplating the question of what would you do if you could do anything for a living. Money not an issue, but just to do what you love doing for a career. To be honest, I donít know what Iíd do if I could have my pick of jobs.

I mostly like what I do now but there are times when I wonder how in the hell I set out to be an aircraft mechanic and ended up in a cubicle in an insurance company. Every time thereís an NRA convention in town, I think that I really would like to be a sales rep for a gun manufacturer. Imagine being the guy that goes from shop to shop trying to convince others of how good CZs are. I could do that.

To be honest, if money were not an issue, Iíd give photography a shot. Not wedding or graduation crap but either aviation photography or something like that. But, money is an issue so Iíll keep plugging away in the insurance company for another decade or so.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

The Czickness XXVI. INCOMING!!!! Another thread about those pesky Eurotrash guns

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Iíve been contemplating the question of what would you do if you could do anything for a living. Money not an issue, but just to do what you love doing for a career. To be honest, I donít know what Iíd do if I could have my pick of jobs.

I mostly like what I do now but there are times when I wonder how in the hell I set out to be an aircraft mechanic and ended up in a cubicle in an insurance company. Every time thereís an NRA convention in town, I think that I really would like to be a sales rep for a gun manufacturer. Imagine being the guy that goes from shop to shop trying to convince others of how good CZs are. I could do that.

To be honest, if money were not an issue, Iíd give photography a shot. Not wedding or graduation crap but either aviation photography or something like that. But, money is an issue so Iíll keep plugging away in the insurance company for another decade or so.
    First thing that comes to mind:

Off shore charter fishing captain/owner on, at least, an 80í Viking.

Second thing? Being H-45.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I started working in Dad's service station around 12 or 13 and turning wrenches by 15. Went to college, three years later graduated with BS in business, Associates in Computer Science and still turning wrenches. Go figure.

Plinker

User Info Menu

It must be the smell of the grease.

User Info Menu

I would be afraid if I made a career of what I liked to do, I wouldn't like it much longer. Hobbies are fun because they aren't work.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    First thing that comes to mind:

Off shore charter fishing captain/owner on, at least, an 80í Viking.

Second thing? Being H-45.

It's not as glamorous as it looks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier45 View Post
    It's not as glamorous as it looks.
    No? Hickok45 seems awesome.