Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 348 of 504 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 5039
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Money is no object job..........no job at all. I dont want to work anymore Mr Wizard.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Money is no object job..........no job at all. I dont want to work anymore Mr Wizard.
    Ding, ding, ding. I have many hobbies I'd happily make my "life's work" if I didn't have to worry about money. If there wasn't enough to fill my time I could just get into more hobbies.

User Info Menu

I've heard a lot of people talk about winning the lottery (huge payout type of jackpot) who say they would continue to work. I love my job, but not that much. If I won a huge jackpot in the lottery I'd quit as soon as they could find a replacement. No way in heck I want to continue working if I had the financial ability to not work and still enjoy the same or better lifestyle. I would spend my time traveling, shooting, helping out friends and family, things like that. I would even do my own housework and yardwork, but working a 9 - 5 job? Nah.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Morning. Itís Friday for most of you!!
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Morning. Itís Friday for most of you!!
    It's Friday for everyone, just maybe not "work Friday"...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I've heard a lot of people talk about winning the lottery (huge payout type of jackpot) who say they would continue to work. I love my job, but not that much. If I won a huge jackpot in the lottery I'd quit as soon as they could find a replacement. No way in heck I want to continue working if I had the financial ability to not work and still enjoy the same or better lifestyle. I would spend my time traveling, shooting, helping out friends and family, things like that. I would even do my own housework and yardwork, but working a 9 - 5 job? Nah.
    I think if I won the lottery, I'd have to become a supervisor on the house and most of the yardwork. And they can fill my position at the company TOMORROW! I'd learn to scuba dive and I'd buy Bandits 'Vette.
    Just call me lollipop.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I think if I won the lottery, I'd have to become a supervisor on the house and most of the yardwork. And they can fill my position at the company TOMORROW! I'd learn to scuba dive and I'd buy Bandits 'Vette.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post

Which Vette.....
    Man I would be out the door before anybody knew it. Poof. Where did he go.

People that say they would continue to work are not folks with a lot going on outside of work. Hobbies and passions. Work tends to be the life hey lead. Not me I worked to live I did not live to work but I work very hard even in retirement. Does that make sense...

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    dat is a BIG man...

What college/univ.?

what position did he play??

what position does his younger brother play??
    Big man went to Kentucky and played defense. He moved around in the scheme so hard to pin down.

Little brother () was a safety. Kid was a guided missile. He played for Marion College. Also ran Track for them.

Baby brother goes to Brownsburg. He is a beast.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Iím still going right here. Money no object.

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.