Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 351 of 504 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5039

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    I'm hoping to replace my corded Black & Decker leaf blower and trimmer over the winter with a good cordless option. Hopefully something with good battery life. My last experience with Black & Decker cordless didn't make me very happy. I'll spend more this time to get better stuff.
    Learned that lesson recently. I have everything Milwaukee and some hilti. Pricier but worth the money if used enough..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    I lucked into a stellar deal back in Des Moines in June.

DeWalt had a sale going on and I was all primed to get another Stihl gas blower.

I talk to a rep and he tells me about the string trimmer battery operated and if ya buy today they;ll throw in the blower
    along with a 2nd battery (*$170.00*)

I do the deal and that blower is THEE NUTS.!! equally as good as my Stihl gas and instant on and off. Runs for 45 minutes on high.

Look into it - it is what they say it is.
    I wouldn't have thought an electric model would do that good. That's really good! Mine is still going strong and should for a long time, but on the next one I might pick up an electric.
    Morning all!

User Info Menu

Our company cooked burgers and brats for lunch today. So full....need a nap now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    I have a question about getting a picking a good blower...

In need of a battery electric leaf blower. Anyone have any experience with one that actually works close to a gas powered hand held?

This is the direction that I am heading.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/EGO-168-...5804/303703986
    I have an Ego mower and snowblower and they work great. Ego gets high review marks from most places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    I have a question about getting a picking a good blower...

In need of a battery electric leaf blower. Anyone have any experience with one that actually works close to a gas powered hand held?

This is the direction that I am heading.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/EGO-168-...5804/303703986
    I haven't seen a battery powered blower with a run time that will touch any of the jobs I tackle with one. Charcoal starter, maybe.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I haven't seen a battery powered blower with a run time that will touch any of the jobs I tackle with one. Charcoal starter, maybe.

Shucks, I dug sweet potatoes with mine one year it was so dry.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Our company cooked burgers and brats for lunch today. So full....need a nap now.
    I hope they provided hammocks.

User Info Menu

Shucks, I dug sweet potatoes with mine one year it was so dry.
    I believe in the sweet potato test. This will be the new standard to picking out a blower. LOL

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

I donít have anything to compare to your needs, sadly.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

My battery powered blower isn't as good as gas powered, but it works fine for me. I had bought a Ryobi One weedeater, so I bought a Ryobi One blower. Also have an impact driver, cordless drill and dust buster type hand vac that are all Ryobi one and use the same batteries. I have 4 chargers and half a dozen batteries, so it works out pretty well.