Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 354 of 504 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5039
  1. #3531
    Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    ........ now taking this discussion offline .......

  2. #3532
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    I would join you guys but I'll be shooting steel down at South Central Gun Club.

    Was at HHRP this morning and the schedule doesn't have anything on for tomorrow. Have a great time.

    They have brand new target stands for you to use too.

  3. #3533
    NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    What time are you hitting Hoosier Hills? I don't know if I can make it, but just in case...

  4. #3534
    Grandmaster 1775usmarine's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    A little over 2 hrs to see if my bid on the cz83 seals the deal
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller


  5. #3535
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Good luck on the CZ83.

  6. #3536
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    A little over 2 hrs to see if my bid on the cz83 seals the deal
    Good luck.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  7. #3537
    Grandmaster MindfulMan's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    I would join you guys but I'll be shooting steel down at South Central Gun Club.

    Was at HHRP this morning and the schedule doesn't have anything on for tomorrow. Have a great time.

    They have brand new target stands for you to use too.


  8. #3538
    Grandmaster patience0830's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I get red snapper and pink snacher mixed up. Damn fishing thread.
    Thought about you today. Couple of good looking patches of ground for sale if off US 50 . One West of Brownstown of 135 acres and 69 acres just west of Versailles a few miles.

    Down for the night in Aurora.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

  9. #3539
    Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Inspired by 88, I meet a couple of the "new" neighbors....

    Inspired by WT, I went for short jog tonight and signed up for a 5.3 mile trail race (first in ~ 3 years and 30 pounds).

    Inspired by TT, I....never mind....
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

  10. #3540
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Inspired by 88, I meet a couple of the "new" neighbors....

    Inspired by WT, I went for short jog tonight and signed up for a 5.3 mile trail race (first in ~ 3 years and 30 pounds).

    Inspired by TT, I....never mind....
    Yeah we don't want to know what TT inspired you to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge