Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 358 of 504 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 5039

User Info Menu

A good shoulder pad for your shooting jacket will work, some hunting or target wear have that built in. Recoil pads on long guns can help, but only so much.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Damn. I just bought a 5 gallon bucket of crisco
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Since I value you guys and your opinions, I'm looking for a little advice here. You know the little blood spots you can get if skin is scratched too hard? I get those little dots every time I shoot rifles and have zero idea why. I feel like I'm pulling it into my shoulder enough so I don't think that's it, but am wondering if there's anything I can do to stop this from happening. I do bruise easily, but I feel like this shouldn't be happening. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
    It’s called petechiae. I get it from almost every rifle I shoot. Even 22s will do it.

Mine is related to my ITP. Even after the splenectomy and getting my platelet counts back up, I still get it.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    It’s called petechiae. I get it from almost every rifle I shoot. Even 22s will do it.

Mine is related to my ITP. Even after the splenectomy and getting my platelet counts back up, I still get it.
    Interesting. It doesn't bother me a ton, I just figured I was doing something wrong that was causing it to happen. Glad to know it's rather normal!

User Info Menu

Interesting. It doesn't bother me a ton, I just figured I was doing something wrong that was causing it to happen. Glad to know it's rather normal!
    Normal may be a stretch, but you aren’t alone. Lol
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    So what did you all do with your day....

It was full when I rolled out...
    Good firewood warms a man thrice. One when he cuts it, once when he splits it and lastly when he burns it.

Day is finally done. 10+ hours on the road. Off to the rainbox to wash and shave some acreage.
    Last edited by patience0830; 09-14-2019 at 20:49.
    Just call me lollipop.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Hanging with one of the terrorists.

Patience.....well said sir.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Good firewood warms a man thrice. One when he cuts it, once when he splits it and lastly when he burns it.
    I need someone to teach me how to properly cut firewood. There's a downed tree limb in my yard and it would be nice to get it cut up before the winter gets here. I'm mainly concerned about keeping all of my limbs during the cutting process.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

I need someone to teach me how to properly cut firewood. There's a downed tree limb in my yard and it would be nice to get it cut up before the winter gets here. I'm mainly concerned about keeping all of my limbs during the cutting process.
    Most all of us own saws. A few of us actually know how to use them. Pick your poison and danger levels.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Damn. I just bought a 5 gallon bucket of crisco
    Mcapo said his feet hurt.