Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 366 of 504 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 5039
    Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho941Fan View Post
    Anyone CCW a CZ 75 PCR? Considering switching to that or a sig P365 xl.
    No experience with the XL but I prefer to carry my P365 over the PCR. The PCR is a hands down better gun but the small size and light weight of the P365 makes it a better CCW choice for me. It is all going to depend upon your method of carry, clothing, etc.

To your post, the size of XL would probably make me lean heavily to the PCR though I have not been hands-on with a 365xl.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

I carry a PCR quite often. I have both OWB and IWB holsters for it. Great weapon that carries very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

There are several PCR's floating around in here. I am sure someone will be along directly.
    Someone said PCR!! If I had to pick my absolute favorite CZ model, it's really close between the PCR and P-01. For carry, the PCR definitely gets the nod. The PCR also has a balance in my hand that feels just a bit better than the P-01.

While I don't carry either of my PCRs, I wouldn't hesitate to do so depending on the weather, as they've both run 100% reliable. For warmer t-shirt and shorts weather I have a S&W PC Shield that is a lot of fun to shoot, easy to shoot well, and disappears under an untucked t-shirt. For cooler weather I lean towards an officer's model 1911 (specifically a Ruger SR1911 Officer in 9mm). The form factor of the officer-sized 1911 is very similar to the PCR, but the 1911 is slimmer.

The alloy frame on the PCR means you don't have to worry about exposure to some occasional sweat. The ergonomics are (for me) darned near perfect and so far impossible to beat. With some slim G10 grips (which I have on both of mine), I think the PCR would definitely be worth your time to investigate as a very solid carry option. If you can find one that is. They're not always easy to come by.
    Liberalism: a religion pretending to be a political movement.

User Info Menu

I love Mobil One. I am sure the rest have reverse engineered t and what they have is near as good.
    Yep Mobil 1 is what I use as well. I know there is more expensive out there, but Mobil 1 seems to work well for me. I also keep my oil change intervals pretty low, even with using a synthetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Anybody seen BA?
    Just call me lollipop.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Anybody seen BA?
    I have exchanged Text with him.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Yep Mobil 1 is what I use as well. I know there is more expensive out there, but Mobil 1 seems to work well for me. I also keep my oil change intervals pretty low, even with using a synthetic.
    I still change the Fiats oil between 3k and 4k. The oil that comes out gets bottled up and used in lawnmowers and stuff like that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I still change the Fiats oil between 3k and 4k. The oil that comes out gets bottled up and used in lawnmowers and stuff like that.

I ran the Abarth on ~7500 mile changes. That’s usually about the mileage when the car decided it wanted an oil change.

The VW is 10k changes, but the Mazda 3 I had briefly was 15k changes. The VW will be once a year oil changes for me.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    I ran the Abarth on ~7500 mile changes. That’s usually about the mileage when the car decided it wanted an oil change.

The VW is 10k changes, but the Mazda 3 I had briefly was 15k changes. The VW will be once a year oil changes for me.
    I'd still change it at least every 5k.
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post

.... and possibly dapped behind the ear, as a spritz of men's cologne. We know your secrets, 88 !