Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 37 of 504 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Man, not something I'd want to tackle without coffee in my system first thing. What a catch 22!

Sorry to hear that.
    It couldíve been worse. The bank should replace the funds and issue new cards in office. Itís like $100 theyíve got, but it is annoying.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Morning!

It is gonna one of those days again isnít it? Not even 8 and a trip to planned to the bank at lunch because one of our debit cards got hit last night.
    Thieves.

Enough said.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Morning!

It is gonna one of those days again isnít it? Not even 8 and a trip to planned to the bank at lunch because one of our debit cards got hit last night.
    That sux, Turbo. Theives should be beaten.
    Just call me lollipop.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Yep. Some people suck...

User Info Menu

Morning!

Ugh!

User Info Menu

Couldnít agree more guys. Iím just thankful they didnít go crazy and drain the account.

On a different note, with the 44 sold Iím back on the hunt for something. Just canít seem to figure out what that something is. Looked at a bunch of 357/38 revolvers, most just overlap with what I have. Looked at 22 revolvers last night. Looking at fancy 22 bolt actions this morning. Iím all over the place with no direction. Itís a very weird feeling for me. I usually have a pretty good idea of whatís on the wish list.

User Info Menu

Couldnít agree more guys. Iím just thankful they didnít go crazy and drain the account.

On a different note, with the 44 sold Iím back on the hunt for something. Just canít seem to figure out what that something is. Looked at a bunch of 357/38 revolvers, most just overlap with what I have. Looked at 22 revolvers last night. Looking at fancy 22 bolt actions this morning. Iím all over the place with no direction. Itís a very weird feeling for me. I usually have a pretty good idea of whatís on the wish list.
    Sometimes I think that is the signal to wait a bit for the wish list to make itself more clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Sometimes I think that is the signal to wait a bit for the wish list to make itself more clear.
    More or less where Iíve ended up. Lots of things I like but none that have made me want to spend anything. It is infinitely less fun this way though.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Winner.

With the Phantom and the PCR coming home this Sunday I am at a place similar. There is nothing out there that is putting a hook into me.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Expert

User Info Menu

As I've mentioned several times lately, nothing I want but ammo and shooting. Embrace the lack of 'want' and use the time to really get to know the firearms you have.

Page 37 of 504 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast