Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 391 of 504 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 5039

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

I find myself in a gun buying mood this morning. I have no money to do so though, so I will spend the day frustrated (normal state, BTW). I feel like I should be rounding out the collection before the dirty bastards in Washington begin recording every purchase.

I still need to add a Garand to the family.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I'm looking forward to picking up that Mark IV Competition from Turbo once I get paid. I tried to be strong, but the idea of a Turbo upgraded .22 was just too much for me...

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I'm looking forward to picking up that Mark IV Competition from Turbo once I get paid. I tried to be strong, but the idea of a Turbo upgraded .22 was just too much for me...
    Turbo strikes again

I did CKW's Ruger 22/45 lite with a parts list from Turbo. It is a pretty sweet shooter.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Morning folks.

I read the discussion last night and though I didn't respond, I very much agree with the frustration and concerns in regards to our elected officials actions and what storm we have heading our direction. I won't go further because of time this morning. I need to get off my butt and get more active with phone calls and emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I was just thinking about what the slang term they call artillery men.
    It's Cannon Cocker. . .and wondered if Carlos qualified?
    Carlos the Cannon Cocker has such a nice alliterative ring to it.

User Info Menu

much need this morning. Baby wake all night....cookie tired.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Morning folks.

I read the discussion last night and though I didn't respond, I very much agree with the frustration and concerns in regards to our elected officials actions and what storm we have heading our direction. I won't go further because of time this morning. I need to get off my butt and get more active with phone calls and emails.
    To all of you,

I grow so weary of the indoctrination and over stepping of boundary's from those we elect to see to the needs of this great country.
    The issue as I see it all of this falls on us. The electorate. We insist on voting these very same people right back into those cushy seats of power.

This is on us folks.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

The anti-gun crowd has been having great success in their campaign to disarm commoners. They are fighting a multi-front battle that most people donít even know that they are in.

First, they demonize the NRA. You must reduce the oppositions means of countering your message and by portraying the NRA as a bunch of rich guys getting richer by selling guns with no regard to the loss of life, they can make anything that the NRA says sound self serving.

Control the media. Do not allow a positive message of guns to be told. Filter the positive and accentuate the negative. Make the gun the focus of any bad situation where one is involved.

Embrace emotion. People do dumb stuff based on emotion. When something happens such as a shooting, jump on that immediately to exploit people when they are not thinking right. Donít give them a chance to step back and think something through, but instead capitalize their emotion. Once the emotion dies, people tend to think a bit more clearly and gun control begins to become tough.

Generate emotion. Sometimes, bad things donít happen fast enough for the anti-gun crowd, so they need to amp up the rhetoric and gin up as much emotion as they can until they get lucky and another mass shooting happens.

Deflect. When a mass shooting happens, do not allow people to reflect on what is causing people in our society to become monsters but instead deflect all attention towards the tool that was used if it was a gun.

Those SOBs have been playing this game very well and they are outperforming us.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

This IS on us, folks....yipp.

Good morning everyone
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

User Info Menu

I was typing a response but 88 articulated it perfectly.

This is been a slow demise over the past 30-40 years. We better start bailing Ďcause the ship has been sinking for longer than we knew.

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.