Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 40 of 504 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    Said Cincy, meant Dayton. One of them Ohio places...
    Wish that you had the time to visit the United States Air Force museum in Dayton. It's a very unique place !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    Good Morning, My People.!!

Jagee...I'm a little late to the party but hope your ride is EPIC.! & Safe.!

Everybody else - I'm going shooting today - a little after noon.

Anybody else wanna go, BRING IT.!

Heading to my range near Bennington, IN = Switzerland County Sportsman
    Have fun, Deacon !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    I enjoy matches because it allows me to shoot courses of fire that I can't do outside of them...proper steel challenge and NRL22 mostly.

Everyone at our local matches makes it just like shooting with any other group of friends out for a good time.

If I'm competing against anyone it is only myself (and my own scores can't even be compared because every match is set up differently), but mostly just shooting for fun and really good practice at gun handling.
    It sounds like autocross for shooting.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    Good Morning, My People.!!

Jagee...I'm a little late to the party but hope your ride is EPIC.! & Safe.!

Everybody else - I'm going shooting today - a little after noon.

Anybody else wanna go, BRING IT.!

Heading to my range near Bennington, IN = Switzerland County Sportsman
    Want to go? Yes! Can I? No. Sadly I have an entire day of depreciation calculations ahead of me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    Need us to find the guy(gal)? We need our fix of turboed 22's. We can't let some craphead take our, I mean your money!

Hopefully it's a quick fix, good luck.
    It should be easy enough to correct.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Want to go? Yes! Can I? No. Sadly I have an entire day of depreciation calculations ahead of me.
    You better not be doing that with my guns? I’ve told myself they are all investments.....
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    You better not be doing that with my guns? I’ve told myself they are all investments.....
    There's an old saying, my friend: always lie to yourself last !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Couldn’t agree more guys. I’m just thankful they didn’t go crazy and drain the account.

On a different note, with the 44 sold I’m back on the hunt for something. Just can’t seem to figure out what that something is. Looked at a bunch of 357/38 revolvers, most just overlap with what I have. Looked at 22 revolvers last night. Looking at fancy 22 bolt actions this morning. I’m all over the place with no direction. It’s a very weird feeling for me. I usually have a pretty good idea of what’s on the wish list.
    My current favorite is the 3” K frame .357 magnum with the round butt. That gun just feels really good and shoots even better.
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    My current favorite is the 3” K frame .357 magnum with the round butt. That gun just feels really good and shoots even better.
    I’ve contemplated several of them. I get stuck at what it offers compared to the SSR (4”, slabside barrel) and the 3” M60. Middle ground on weight probably.

I’d like to try one though and see how it compares to the other two. Maybe the middle ground is a bigger difference than I think it is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I need to shoot more revolvers to find the ones that I like. I would like to get one wheel gun to have around. I like the idea of getting a .357. In fact it's a great idea.
    Edit: The problem is all of the different models and I'm not sure which I would like more. This is where shooting more of them would be handy.

Page 40 of 504 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast