Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 427 of 504 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 437 477 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5039
    Expert

User Info Menu

My CZ Shadow 2 and AR9 really like to eat a LOT of Federal Syntech when shooting steel.

The last steel challenge match was 5 stages, 5 strings and 5 targets per stage (125 rds plus a few extra) shot with the AR9 with a total time on the shot timer of 113 seconds. I was third out of four shooters in the PCC category. Fun stuff!

User Info Menu

That's some pile of ammo!
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I guess I'll need to keep an eye out on that issue. It'll be a while before I'm carrying it, so I'll make sure I put 1k - 2k rounds through it first.

I bought a used P10C (2.0, new version, whatever you want to call it) and I'm having the slide cut for an RMR by AllenM. Only $125. Considering you can't find a P10C OR anywhere and when you do they're around $550 and you still have to buy a plate from CZ Custom Shop, having the slide milled is the less expensive option.
    Good to know! When you get yours done Ill try yours and also 88's and see which way I want to go, but I think its one of those two.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by weevilbasher View Post
    Itís almost become a game to find a site where weevilbasher isnít taken
    Unfortunately for you, the weevil is the Indiana state bug. LOL

User Info Menu

Roger from dwjimports formerly cdi sales called me Friday. Couldn't find my ffl, but after rechecking my envelope found it. Shipped my cz83 yesterday and will arrive Monday. Already departed Indy for Laporte.
    ďSon, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.Ē -Chesty Puller

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    True, it really is unfortunate because Iím originally from Seattle where nobody knows what a weevil is

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    Say what ???

Say's Firefly

Say's Firefly Indiana's Official State Insect. Say's Firefly became Indiana's state insect when legislation proclaiming it as such was signed by Gov. Eric Holcomb on March 23, 2018. Before that, Indiana was one of only three states that did not have a state insect

User Info Menu

I want Tac Fat's shield combo and CM's P09...and I hsve a P-01 that I haven't even shot yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Roger from dwjimports formerly cdi sales called me Friday. Couldn't find my ffl, but after rechecking my envelope found it. Shipped my cz83 yesterday and will arrive Monday. Already departed Indy for Laporte.
    Roger is a good guy but some of his prices have been getting a little steep.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    I brought a wooden shelving unit home from dad's estate a couple of weeks ago and finally cleaned it up and got it ready to use this morning.

Then I started to transfer ammo over to it. Got the 9mm moved over before lunch. I may have gotten a bit carried away buying at sale pricing over the last year.

Here's what 35K of 9mm looks like...

Now I just need to get the 45ACP, .223/5.56 and some miscellaneous ammo moved over. 'Merica

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!