Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 441 of 504 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 451 491 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 5039

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Seriously? You tell me this now?
    You were a kid-a-holic ...... five, isn't it ?

User Info Menu

Seriously? You tell me this now?

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    You were a kid-a-holic ...... five, isn't it ?
    Five kids and three grandchildren. I suppose we can keep them now. Its a pretty good crew.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Five kids and three grandchildren. I suppose we can keep them now. Its a pretty good crew.
    That's great ! ...... some parents aren't so lucky, and / or so skilled.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

6 kids (just 2 with CKW) and 9 grand daughters. 5 Great grand kids.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    6 kids (just 2 with CKW) and 9 grand daughters. 5 Great grand kids.
    Hmmm ..... I think that it's interesting that all of your grandchildren are female !
    All together, that's about the size of an Army platoon ..... a formidable group if they were all armed !

* on second thought, I'd better check with the other family members before I post a photo.
    Last edited by MindfulMan; 09-23-2019 at 13:27.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    I completely agree, but I think a lot of people have kids because it's what they're "supposed to do" and that they get pressured by parents and other family to do so. My family has only been accepting that I won't have kids in the past couple of years and that's only because I'm over 30 now. Some people don't think that they have a choice to delay having kids or even not have any kids at all.
    We get this a lot from my in-laws. The direct pushing has stopped, but there are still comments made about the subject. Itís not their business and they have no say in the matter, took awhile for that truth to sink in. It was very frustrating though. We donít have as much push from my parents as I have two older sisters who have produced 6 grandchildren already. We just mostly get comments about triplets from my dad.

This weekend the in-laws said they were going to retire to Mexico, might as well as they donít have any grandchildren yet. The kicker is they still have 3 kids in high school plus my wifeís half-brother who is older than she is. Itís not our fault they want grandchildren so badly because their friends, who on average are 5-10 years older than them, have grandchildren.

The Mrs and I have discussed our plan and made the decision thatís best for us. Why canít that be good enough?

Sorry to rant. Drives me crazy though.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    My wife despairs about not having grand children, but doesn't pressure either one of our sons. Both of them have seen friends run through meat grinder divorces and are gun shy about marriage.
    We are in the exact same boat. Iíd love to see grandkids some day but my oldest has expressed the feelings similar to SarahGís and the youngest is still figuring his career out. No pressure from us. It would be nice but it may not be in the cards for the wife and I.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    We get this a lot from my in-laws. The direct pushing has stopped, but there are still comments made about the subject. Itís not their business and they have no say in the matter, took awhile for that truth to sink in. It was very frustrating though. We donít have as much push from my parents as I have two older sisters who have produced 6 grandchildren already. We just mostly get comments about triplets from my dad.

This weekend the in-laws said they were going to retire to Mexico, might as well as they donít have any grandchildren yet. The kicker is they still have 3 kids in high school plus my wifeís half-brother who is older than she is. Itís not our fault they want grandchildren so badly because their friends, who on average are 5-10 years older than them, have grandchildren.

The Mrs and I have discussed our plan and made the decision thatís best for us. Why canít that be good enough?

Sorry to rant. Drives me crazy though.
    Just a small response from an already overwhelmed Pa-Pa.................Yes they tend to drive me crazy hence the terrorists handle I put on the twins. But to a grand parent (well maybe just me and CKW) the true gold in the golden years are these beautiful baby's. They are the very light of our lives.

We realize that any new additions are pretty much nill at this point and that is a sadness for us. There is just nothing better than a fresh baby.
    So just try and put yourself in their shoes for just a minute before this makes you bumpy. We (G-Parents) just really can not help it.

Live your lives. Enjoy each other as you will.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Just a small response from an already overwhelmed Pa-Pa.................Yes they tend to drive me crazy hence the terrorists handle I put on the twins. But to a grand parent (well maybe just me and CKW) the true gold in the golden years are these beautiful baby's. They are the very light of our lives.

We realize that any new additions are pretty much nill at this point and that is a sadness for us. There is just nothing better than a fresh baby.
    So just try and put yourself in their shoes for just a minute before this makes you bumpy. We (G-Parents) just really can not help it.

Live your lives. Enjoy each other as you will.....
    There is a difference between wanting grandchildren and pressuring for them until a point of confrontation about it, which has happened.

This is one of those points I donít back down from, it is not our responsibility to plan our family around someone elseís desires. It is on them to respect our decisions on when, or if, we choose to have children.

ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone