Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 504 of 504 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 500 501 502 503 504
Results 5,031 to 5,039 of 5039
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I stopped by the Toyota dealership tonight and saw these on the lot. I'm kinda liking the smaller cab version

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Looked at these in 2016, and almost bought one. Then I sat in one. Could not get comfortable, and could not see over the hood, and I'm not a midget. Bought the Nissan instead, and saved $5k. I really wanted the Toyota, but it was just an impossible ergonomics thing. The longer bed is better for me, instead of the 4 doors. Been happy with the Nissan, except the gas mileage, but I knew that going into it. Would have bought American-made, but didn't want to spend 40k.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    Are we still mad at them? I always forget what companies were supposed to be mad at.
    Lots of people are still upset about the IL thing and CM got screwed pretty hard by their CS.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    Looked at these in 2016, and almost bought one. Then I sat in one. Could not get comfortable, and could not see over the hood, and I'm not a midget. Bought the Nissan instead, and saved $5k. I really wanted the Toyota, but it was just an impossible ergonomics thing. The longer bed is better for me, instead of the 4 doors. Been happy with the Nissan, except the gas mileage, but I knew that going into it. Would have bought American-made, but didn't want to spend 40k.

Yes, you have to take a spin in one and make sure you like it. I've never been in one, but when/if the time comes Ill see.

User Info Menu

And you're right too about the prices of these vehicles. I don't want to spend that much money on a vehicle, but that's just me and my opinion. I don't have a problem with what anyone else buys, how much they paid, nor how they treat their vehicles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Lots of people are still upset about the IL thing and CM got screwed pretty hard by their CS.
    That's true, I forgot the 1911 fiasco. That was bs.

User Info Menu

New thread started. Note sent to Mods to please close this thread.

User Info Menu

IBTL

User Info Menu

Last post!

User Info Menu

Page 504 of 504 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 500 501 502 503 504