Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Movie handgun - transporter 2

Any idea the type of sidearm the girl pulls on him?
    It looks fake when up close thru the car window.

Also note a continuity error.
    She pulls the guns out with her right hand but at the 1:06 mark she is holding it in her left and before it goes back to her right hand later on again.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

Any idea the type of sidearm the girl pulls on him?
    It looks fake when up close thru the car window.

Also note a continuity error.
    She pulls the guns out with her right hand but at the 1:06 mark she is holding it in her left and before it goes back to her right hand later on again.
    Vektor CP1

I didn't know either, but I had a handy source...
    Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Transporter 2 - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

Vektor CP1

At the beginning of the film, a teenage girl (AnnaLynne McCord) working with a gang of carjackers holds Frank Martin (Jason Statham) at gunpoint with a two-tone Vektor CP1. She threatens to shoot Frank with it after he single handedly beats up the other carjackers, but loses her nerve when he confronts her, throwing the pistol to the ground as she flees. In a continuity error, her Vektor CP1 starts as all black but turns into two-tone for the rest of the scene.

User Info Menu

Movie gun mistakes, I'm always watching for them. Sometimes it's the most entertaining thing about a film.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Movie gun mistakes, I'm always watching for them. Sometimes it's the most entertaining thing about a film.
    I can't take the scene in Thor: Ragnarok where a person is firing what appears to be two M16's...with the dust covers closed.

User Info Menu

Deadwood has a classic where the man shooting from horseback at Bullock is using an 1875 Remington, but when he's shot and falls to the ground has an open top Colt.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    I can't take the scene in Thor: Ragnarok where a person is firing what appears to be two M16's...with the dust covers closed.
    That person is Karl Urban!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post

Did not notice that as the "unlimited ammo hack timer" was in effect in the movie. The dude shoots well over 100 rounds and does not run out with what appears to be 30rd magazines.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

Did not notice that as the "unlimited ammo hack timer" was in effect in the movie. The dude shoots well over 100 rounds and does not run out with what appears to be 30rd magazines.
    Ya know, there is this thing called "suspension of belief," that helps you better enjoy movies. If you guys are critiquing the movie because of a dustcover and unlimited ammo, I can't imagine what ya'll are saying about the gods of Asgard, inter-dimensional travel, FTL spacecraft, and a magical hammers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast