Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock or m&p?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Glock or m&p?

So Iíll be purchasing a new carry weapon as soon as I can get some people to respond. Whatís eating me up is idk which way to lean. I have no Glock experience. Iíve shot a m&p 40 shield 1 time.

So so what I need to know is people opinions on Glock g27 Glock 23 or m&p shield or 40c?

I hVe to say Iím leaning g27 or 40c.

I know all the differences in the weapon systems. Iím just asking for some real world experience. Thanks guys and gals!

User Info Menu

I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Glocks and M&Ps suck, you need an AK47....

pick both up. Which feels better? Buy that one. Both operate ridiculously reliable, both have a huge aftermarket trigger and part market. Glock trigger upgrades are cheaper. Personally, I shoot M&P faster with the ergonomics. I can shoot either accurately.
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

User Info Menu

You're considering buying and carrying a gun you've never shot, so you ask a bunch of strangers which one to get?

Get out there and try them out. Find out what fits your hand well, what you shoot well. Only you can decide what's right for you.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

It is personal preference, both are good self defense tools so it's up to you to find out what do you shoot better.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Iím not asking which one I should buy. Iím asking opinions from other people that may have long term experience with both more than I will be able to get goin to a range once or twice.

User Info Menu

I have the Glock 23. Gen 2, 26 years old I think. Very accurate. Not one problem. It's my wife's favorite carry. Many many rounds through it and still going. Always ready in a good retention holder. You'll outdraw anything else. But don't let me influence you. I carry a 1911 now.
    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Either pistol will probably outlast you. These are 25,000 rd guns. The grip angle will be the biggest issue. Glocks point up a bit more then the M&P. Other than that, either will serve you well.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bmmyers08 View Post
    So Iíll be purchasing a new carry weapon as soon as I can get some people to respond. Whatís eating me up is idk which way to lean. I have no Glock experience. Iíve shot a m&p 40 shield 1 time.

So so what I need to know is people opinions on Glock g27 Glock 23 or m&p shield or 40c?

I hVe to say Iím leaning g27 or 40c.

I know all the differences in the weapon systems. Iím just asking for some real world experience. Thanks guys and gals!
    Depends. Are you Austrian or American?
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Youíve gotta figure out which one YOU want. My opinion is irrelevant. Both are respectable.

Personally, Iíd go with Glock. M&P has never really ďdone itĒ for me.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast