Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 436 of 438 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4377

User Info Menu

This is a new family member. A fusion bantam
    " Everybody in the world is ignorant.....Just about different things."

User Info Menu

I never felt that I had a 1911 that was special enough to post in this thread, but I believe that I do now.
    Recently, Wilson Combat offered about (20) sets of Wooly Mammoth grips. I chose a set that was from the 10,000 year old beast's tusks.

With the help of my CZ'icko brother, Churchmouse, the ambidextrous safety was removed from my stainless Springfield Loaded, so that the grips would fit.
    I put them on with some 24K gold-plated screws, and I'm pleased with the result.

Last edited by MindfulMan; 4 Weeks Ago at 15:59.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    I never felt that I had a 1911 that was special enough to post in this thread, but I believe that I do now.
    Recently, Wilson Combat offered about (20) sets of Wooly Mammoth grips. I chose a set that was from the 10,000 year old beast's tusks.

With the help of my CZ'icko brother, Churchmouse, the ambidextrous safety was removed from my stainless Springfield Loaded, so that the grips would fit.
    I put them on with some 24K gold-plated screws, and I'm pleased with the result.

I want it. Now.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I want it. Now.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think that 1911ís are a work of art. Yours is just outstanding. Everything just works perfect.

User Info Menu

-MindfulMan. That is so cool. I have never heard of that. What a beautiful 1911! Guess I'll be on the hunt for some Sasquatch bones....and a 1911.

Plinker

User Info Menu

My friend, in my book our guns are like our wives - others might think them ugly, but in our eyes they are the finest in the world.

NEVER apologize for ANY gun you own, that you paid your own money for.

<well, except Hi-Point. No one deserves that.....>

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRedneck View Post
    My friend, in my book our guns are like our wives - others might think them ugly, but in our eyes they are the finest in the world.

+10
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel and wood View Post
    I think that 1911ís are a work of art. Yours is just outstanding. Everything just works perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    -MindfulMan. That is so cool. I have never heard of that. What a beautiful 1911! Guess I'll be on the hunt for some Sasquatch bones....and a 1911.
    Thanks for the compliments !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRedneck View Post

Fair point !