• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn
    Anyone know of any ranges that have a large selection of pistols to rent? Most ranges I have been to only have a couple of rental guns. I would really like to shoot before buying. It is always such a gamble basing a purchase off holding a pistol and maybe being able to dryfire in the store.:ar15:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Parabellum in Avon does a “9mm Smorgasbord” where you can try a bunch of 9mm pistols.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn
    Come hungry if your driving to Indy from Auburn, I would think FT Wayne, has a few rental places closer than Indy.

You would think. I have been to a couple of ranges in FTW but the selection was quite underwhelming. I even went to a nice new shop/range in Angola and they had NO guns!! they were between distributers I think. I must say its the 1st gun store/ range I have been to with zero firearms.

KWIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2019
    IN
    The Carmel Shoot point blank has a good selection. I would try and narrow down your short list and call ahead to see what they have, or many list them on their website.
    You may be able to make a trip to Indy and shoot everything you want in one or two places.

Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn
    The Carmel Shoot point blank has a good selection. I would try and narrow down your short list and call ahead to see what they have, or many list them on their website.
    You may be able to make a trip to Indy and shoot everything you want in one or two places.
    That is a pretty good idea

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    uhmmmmm...Buffet...

Imagine if we could gun buffet like this guy!!!!! Some say that could be problematic at a gun buffet, I say "We have a new goal to aspire to everyone!"

[video=youtube;O8i4eQm8VgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8i4eQm8VgI[/video]

Top Bottom