Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gun Buffet?

User Info Menu

Gun Buffet?

Anyone know of any ranges that have a large selection of pistols to rent? Most ranges I have been to only have a couple of rental guns. I would really like to shoot before buying. It is always such a gamble basing a purchase off holding a pistol and maybe being able to dryfire in the store.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Shoot Point Blank- I went to the one in Carmel, and they had a good assortment of pistols- and several rifles too.

Expert

User Info Menu

Indy Arms Company also has an assortment of rental firearms to test.

User Info Menu

Highsmith's in Greenfield has 2 counters full of rentals of all shapes and sizes, included 2 suppressed models. Friendly folks too.
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem." - RR
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=29960

NRA Life Member

User Info Menu

Awesome thanks!

User Info Menu

Parabellum in Avon does a “9mm Smorgasbord” where you can try a bunch of 9mm pistols.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Come hungry if your driving to Indy from Auburn, I would think FT Wayne, has a few rental places closer than Indy.

jpr
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Freedom Firearms in Fort Wayne has some and Hillside in Roanoke also has some.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL CORE View Post
    Come hungry if your driving to Indy from Auburn, I would think FT Wayne, has a few rental places closer than Indy.
    You would think. I have been to a couple of ranges in FTW but the selection was quite underwhelming. I even went to a nice new shop/range in Angola and they had NO guns!! they were between distributers I think. I must say its the 1st gun store/ range I have been to with zero firearms.

Plinker

User Info Menu

The Carmel Shoot point blank has a good selection. I would try and narrow down your short list and call ahead to see what they have, or many list them on their website.
    You may be able to make a trip to Indy and shoot everything you want in one or two places.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast