Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Glock perfection for me includes a new trigger, trigger spring, connector, sights and extended mag release and slide release. Oh and shaving the finger grooves and stippling. Makes for a sweeeet gun. Also increases the base cost by $200+. Which is why I carry a Sig P365 bone stock.
    The people should not fear their government. The government should fear their people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Glock perfection for me includes a new trigger, trigger spring, connector, sights and extended mag release and slide release. Oh and shaving the finger grooves and stippling. Makes for a sweeeet gun. Also increases the base cost by $200+. Which is why I carry a Sig P365 bone stock.

Hard to argue with the Sig P365, especially with the 12 round mag for full grip.
    Since I wanted one with a safety, I sold mine when I heard they were coming out with one, but a already have 4 other pocket pistols, two Rugers (an 8 rnd & a 10/14 rnd), a Shield 2.0 (8 rnd) & a Kahr K9 (8 rnd) that I just picked up since I've never had a Kahr and I've read good things about them.

User Info Menu

Good choice and if you decide for some reason you prefer something else there's always a brisk market for a used 19 unlike some of the other choices you might have made.
    Sights I can see well, for me black u notch rear and fiber optic front, sorting the trigger out and relieving the trigger guard are the only mods I make. Any spring changes can result in reliability issues, I speak from experience. My suggestion would be to shoot it a while without any mods and get familiar with it before doing anything to it. You may be perfectly happy with it just the way it is.. Welcome to the dark side.
    Last edited by NHT3; 3 Weeks Ago at 15:21.
    Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

Plinker

User Info Menu

Yeah can't see fixing something before it's broke. Ready to head to the range this week and give it a try.

User Info Menu

Hope you like.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Me too. Hate admitting I made a mistake. But would not be the first.

Expert

User Info Menu

I like my Glocks as well as other makes I own. I left the my 1st 19 stock for 20 years before changing the sights.

The G43 got sights and a trigger. The Gen 5 19X and 45 only got replacement sights.

When one of my daughters wanted a 9mm home defense pistol I took her to the range with a 19X, CZ P-10, S&W M&P M2.0 Compact and a slicked up cajunized CZ P-01.

After trying them all several times with no input from me on choice, she preferred the G 19X and spent the next 45 minutes firing it as fast as I could load mags. It went home with her which resulted in me getting the new G45.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I am extremely satisfied with my Bersa bp9cc.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Sig p365

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewoods868 View Post
    Sig p365
    And another vote for the P365.

A lot of good concealable carry guns listed in this thread, unfortunately the OP specified 10 rounds or more. Many of those listed do not meet that capacity spec.

With a minimum 10+1 and options for a 12 and/or 15 round mag, the P365 is all over that.

I was comparing it last night and it is only marginal (less than 1/4 inch) larger than my Springfield 911, which is only 6/7+1 of .380.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast