• ...and so much more!
  • IN71vet

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Noble County, IN
    Glock 19 gen 4.
    Well session went pretty good fired about 125 rounds. Factory ammo worked fine, my reloads failed to eject. Shoots a little high and to the left, but decent group after the first 50 rounds. Definitely need more range time but need to buy more ammo first.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sometimes a Glock needs broken in before it will cycle all ammo. But, rest assured that it will eventually cycle just about everything. I had a Gen 3 G19 that would not get through a single mag of target ammo initially and did not run well until it was north of the 150 round mark. After that, it was fine.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    First range trip with new Glock , "Congrats", I wanted to take another Range trip this afternoon with an old 2nd Gen Glock-23, but the "Dragon Lady" said we are going grocery shopping right after I get off because of heavy traffic, I wont be able to fit a session in, I am stuck in Chicago all next week, so no range trip there.
    Oh well NHT3 is going to put a set of Glock Night Sights on that G-23 when I get back anyway, so might as well wait and see how it shoots then.

Keep Glocking.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The G23 is still my favorite Glock. I have a G23.3 and a G23.4. Both of those have been perfect in function from day one. I need another range trip with them to exercise them a bit. I have not shot the G23.4 since last week. Been too long.

Top Bottom