Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wcd
    Expert

User Info Menu

Deep concealment

Trying to help a non Gun friend, find something that is practical, yet easy to really conceal as in no sign of it no tell tale holster clips, seems to me it would be hard to do better than the newer lcp 380?

Thoughts?

Thanks

User Info Menu

LCP is a good pocket gun. Not a good gun, but a good pocket gun for bad breath distance.

Wife had one and was good for CQB with it. Beyond 7 yards though, your chance of survival as the bad guy goes up exponentially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

If they tuck in their shirt, pocket carry is about as deep cover as it gets (with reasonable speed to access the gun). An untucked shirt with a proper appendix carry set up, like a G43, P365 or even a snubbie wheelgun (J-Frame or LCR), the gun is all but invisible. And easy to access. Ankle carry with a tiny pistol and the right holster can be done also.

Experimentation will be the best way to find out.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

A good pocket gun, like a P365, in a quality pocket holster is hard to beat. They will have to dress around it though, as pocket carry does not work well with tight pants.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

I pocket carry a Kahr PM9 or Sig P365 and thanks to the in pocket holster it prints just like a current pocket comuter... er "smart phone".

User Info Menu

A Sig P365 or Glock 43 would be easy to conceal with a belly band, "holster shirt," or smart carry/thunderwear.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    A good pocket gun, like a P365, in a quality pocket holster is hard to beat. They will have to dress around it though, as pocket carry does not work well with tight pants.

88, do you have a P365?
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    88, do you have a P365?
    I dont. I was invested in the P938 family when the P365 came out. If it were not for multiple P938s and a P238, Id have a P365 by now.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    LCP is a good pocket gun. Not a good gun, but a good pocket gun for bad breath distance.

Wife had one and was good for CQB with it. Beyond 7 yards though, your chance of survival as the bad guy goes up exponentially.
    Second this. For grab and go in a pair of shorts I like the LCP. It's easy to deep concealable, and the first generations can be found <200.

Nothing beyond 10 yards though. It's really nothing more than a way to get through someone standing in front of an exit door.

wcd
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1nderbeard View Post
    Second this. For grab and go in a pair of shorts I like the LCP. It's easy to deep concealable, and the first generations can be found <200.

Nothing beyond 10 yards though. It's really nothing more than a way to get through someone standing in front of an exit door.
    Sounds like it may well serve a need, he is looking for a in case of emergency break glass, tool. Also i believe they are not pleasant to shoot?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast