Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jin
    Plinker

User Info Menu

I'd love a MP5 clone with its roller delay.

But in general I love to accessorize

All my brass was fine, I never noticed anything out of the norm. Is it possible that it's the ammo or maybe your particular firearm? I got one other buddy that has a Scorpion and his works fine too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Even with the "necessary" upgrades, the Scorpion is still considerably cheaper than the Zenith. Way cheaper and easier to find mags, too.

But the roller delayed action of the HK is awesome.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Even with the "necessary" upgrades, the Scorpion is still considerably cheaper than the Zenith. Way cheaper and easier to find mags, too.

But the roller delayed action of the HK is awesome.
    Actually I haven't had an issue finding MP5 mags. The only issue is the price of them.

The Scorpion is a really cool gun. But I think it could have been thought out a little better. A rare miss by the Czechs in my opinion.

User Info Menu

I have the CZ Scorpion Pistol, but Black. Love the FDE, and would have bought it if it was available. I "settled" for black, but still love it.

The stock pistol is fantastic (with brace), but the upgrades definitely make it better. I agree the trigger is not good (9-10lbs), but a $10 trigger spring change makes it better 4-5lb). A $10 safety (deleted right side) and $20 grip also makes it better, as well as a $20 extended mag release. So for sub $1,000, it's one of my favorite firearms, and competes with similar items for 30% less. I have a holoson 503gu coming for it, as well as a suppressor (not yet in jail, so I have 10+months). I'll have $2k into when done, but I would have had $3k into my other options (Sig MPX or Kriss Vector 9mm). It is worth every penny to me, and makes me want the micro (And carbine).

Also, mags for $20-$25 is a huge plus.

Jin
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TTB Yeee View Post
    I have the CZ Scorpion Pistol, but Black. Love the FDE, and would have bought it if it was available. I "settled" for black, but still love it.

The stock pistol is fantastic (with brace), but the upgrades definitely make it better. I agree the trigger is not good (9-10lbs), but a $10 trigger spring change makes it better 4-5lb). A $10 safety (deleted right side) and $20 grip also makes it better, as well as a $20 extended mag release. So for sub $1,000, it's one of my favorite firearms, and competes with similar items for 30% less. I have a holoson 503gu coming for it, as well as a suppressor (not yet in jail, so I have 10+months). I'll have $2k into when done, but I would have had $3k into my other options (Sig MPX or Kriss Vector 9mm). It is worth every penny to me, and makes me want the micro (And carbine).

Also, mags for $20-$25 is a huge plus.
    Just so you know, tons of places with the mags for $15, even the 35rders

Scorpion is kinda like the Glock of PCCs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2