• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I’m basically done with throwing money at this thing.

Had to change the safeties because they dig into my hand

Changes the grip because it was too angled

Swapped the springs because trigger was a bit heavy

Swapped the front end because it was ugly.

But it’s a fun toy that everyone loves to shoot
    eff370d86cb321b3b1f73460ba3d3cbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Looks good. How filthy does it get after shooting? I avoided that color because my urban gray CZ75 looks like ass at the end of the day. I have the carbine version and really only needed to toss a red dot on it to make me happy.

dan45

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 25, 2019
    brownsburg
    this is my dream pistol. even the color is perfect. hope you get so tired of it you decide to sell it. let me know.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I am not the OP, but my cases end up covered in soot and dented all to hell.

I've seen the soot covered - but not the dented. Interesting.

I wonder why the brass gets so dirty? Surely it's not blow-by - which would indicate a loose chamber issue (which would also be noticeable on the shape of the spent brass)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I’m basically done with throwing money at this thing.

Had to change the safeties because they dig into my hand

Changes the grip because it was too angled

Swapped the springs because trigger was a bit heavy

Swapped the front end because it was ugly.

These are all the reasons, inspite of my love for CZs, I bought a Zenith/MKE Z5RS. The Z5RS is a licensed MP5 copy for those who don't know.

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I'd love a MP5 clone with its roller delay.

But in general I love to accessorize

All my brass was fine, I never noticed anything out of the norm. Is it possible that it's the ammo or maybe your particular firearm? I got one other buddy that has a Scorpion and his works fine too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Even with the "necessary" upgrades, the Scorpion is still considerably cheaper than the Zenith. Way cheaper and easier to find mags, too.

But the roller delayed action of the HK is awesome.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Even with the "necessary" upgrades, the Scorpion is still considerably cheaper than the Zenith. Way cheaper and easier to find mags, too.

But the roller delayed action of the HK is awesome.

Actually I haven't had an issue finding MP5 mags. The only issue is the price of them.

The Scorpion is a really cool gun. But I think it could have been thought out a little better. A rare miss by the Czechs in my opinion.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I have the CZ Scorpion Pistol, but Black. Love the FDE, and would have bought it if it was available. I "settled" for black, but still love it.

The stock pistol is fantastic (with brace), but the upgrades definitely make it better. I agree the trigger is not good (9-10lbs), but a $10 trigger spring change makes it better 4-5lb). A $10 safety (deleted right side) and $20 grip also makes it better, as well as a $20 extended mag release. So for sub $1,000, it's one of my favorite firearms, and competes with similar items for 30% less. I have a holoson 503gu coming for it, as well as a suppressor (not yet in jail, so I have 10+months). I'll have $2k into when done, but I would have had $3k into my other options (Sig MPX or Kriss Vector 9mm). It is worth every penny to me, and makes me want the micro (And carbine).

Also, mags for $20-$25 is a huge plus.

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I have the CZ Scorpion Pistol, but Black. Love the FDE, and would have bought it if it was available. I "settled" for black, but still love it.

The stock pistol is fantastic (with brace), but the upgrades definitely make it better. I agree the trigger is not good (9-10lbs), but a $10 trigger spring change makes it better 4-5lb). A $10 safety (deleted right side) and $20 grip also makes it better, as well as a $20 extended mag release. So for sub $1,000, it's one of my favorite firearms, and competes with similar items for 30% less. I have a holoson 503gu coming for it, as well as a suppressor (not yet in jail, so I have 10+months). I'll have $2k into when done, but I would have had $3k into my other options (Sig MPX or Kriss Vector 9mm). It is worth every penny to me, and makes me want the micro (And carbine).

Also, mags for $20-$25 is a huge plus.

Just so you know, tons of places with the mags for $15, even the 35rders

Scorpion is kinda like the Glock of PCCs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom