• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I recently picked up a Glock gen 5 34 MOS. It came with the factory adjustable plastic sights that I can shift in place with a little pressure from a finger tip. I don't really have any plans to to get an expensive red dot on it any time soon, but I would like to replace the factory sights with some night sights. If I do that I don't want to end up getting sights that would interfere with a red dot if I ever went that route. From what I've heard, suppressor height sights would work for what I'm talking about, but I've never done that before and genuinely don't know.

Any advice?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Suppressor height night sights are going to cost over $100. If you shop you can find a Vortex Venom for 200 or less. Red dot seems like a no brainer to me.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright [/FONT]

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Suppressor sights are going to be the ones to use with a red dot, the issue is only until you know what red dot are you going to use is that you can choose the height of your suppressor sights otherwise they can be too short or too high for your red dot.

Top Bottom