Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 252 of 500 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 4997

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Ive got a couple old edison phonograph machines. A home and a standard. Also a victrola record player. My dad was into all of that so of coarse I learned about and got into them too growing up. Its so cool listening to music on something over 100 years old
    I have no clue about any of this, but I really want an old school record player for my office/ library.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    I have to thank Patience for helping me spend some money again.

New ideas are coming around on how to push my ultralight 10/22 even further. Two big changes are the easy ways, SBR and a lighter optic. Thereís roughly 10oz that can be cut with the SBR, and 4-6oz in an optic depending on what direction I go.

After that itís hunting even smaller returns. Some easy, some not. Ditch the front grip saves a bit. I donít like the Hogue pistol grip, but not sure if there anything lighter than it.

I have a problem leaving things alone.
    Id like a pistol version with a brace. Not sure what brand to buy or even if they have those in pistols with good threaded barrels. The .22 building is out of my area of knowledge. Ive only done AR's, Glocks, remington 700 types, and AK's
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Oh lord that picture is horrible.
    No
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Over the years I've done OK in the gun buy/sales area, most of it has just been being at the right place and time with cash in my hand. Biggest mistake was letting NFA stuff go in the 90s that I never figured would go as high as it has today. it did put my sons through college though.

Car resto I think is a losing deal, it's fun, but you never get out of it selling what you put in.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Over the years I've done OK in the gun buy/sales area, most of it has just been being at the right place and time with cash in my hand. Biggest mistake was letting NFA stuff go in the 90s that I never figured would go as high as it has today. it did put my sons through college though.

Car resto I think is a losing deal, it's fun, but you never get out of it selling what you put in.
    Car Resto is a hobby and done for personal satisfaction and possible bragging rights. No money to be made anymore. The flippers have sacked the market and moved on.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Id like a pistol version with a brace. Not sure what brand to buy or even if they have those in pistols with good threaded barrels. The .22 building is out of my area of knowledge. Ive only done AR's, Glocks, remington 700 types, and AK's
    The pistol version of a 10/22 is the Ruger Charger. Sadly, there isnít a pistol version of the ModShot chassis.

Keep an eye out for the KSA Warthog though. It should be what you are thinking of. I handled a rough pre-production one at the NRA show. Itíll be neat.

There is the PMACA chassis. Not quite as light, but a lot less expensive. Patience need to check this one out as well, it could probably be set up as a side folder. Itís a lot cheaper than my ModShot, but will probably end up weighing a bit more decoding on how you choose to finish it.

https://pmacamfg.com/chassis/
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

User Info Menu

Sweet i like that chassis.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Sweet i like that chassis.
    Thought that one might be more up your alley.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Pretty sure I'll be paying the gov't and putting a suppressor in jail this weekend...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Pretty sure I'll be paying the gov't and putting a suppressor in jail this weekend...