Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 263 of 500 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4997
    Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pack-indy View Post
    That's literally what we did. Sold 80% of our stuff and only brought the things we really enjoyed. Bought a cabin at 7k ft that backs up to national forest. Service is spotty depending on where I stand (satellite), but the disconnection is something that you get used to...and is honestly refreshing. Still dont have a TV after 3yrs and dont see one in the future!
    Sounds absolutely perfect!!!!!!
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pack-indy View Post
    That's literally what we did. Sold 80% of our stuff and only brought the things we really enjoyed. Bought a cabin at 7k ft that backs up to national forest. Service is spotty depending on where I stand (satellite), but the disconnection is something that you get used to...and is honestly refreshing. Still dont have a TV after 3yrs and dont see one in the future!
    Good to hear from you again Pack. Sounds like all is as well as anyone could wish for out your way. Lots of envious folks in here I think. Heck, your old place would have been a dream location for me, so I cannot imagine how nice the new place must be.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Here is a TV channel that would have an interesting program list...

My INGO name came from a discussion I had with "the Gunny" almost a decade ago. He was telling me he was going to have a new show called Trigger Time. He had just had a fire at his home office he was also telling me about.
    That name stuck with me and when I needed a username I remembered back to that conversation with the Gunny and chose Trigger Time. I spent the better part of a day and evening with him and I'll cherrish it always. He was an awesome man.
    I don't think he ever had a show titled that come out? Not sure.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    My INGO name came from a discussion I had with "the Gunny" almost a decade ago. He was telling me he was going to have a new show called Trigger Time. He had just had a fire at his home office he was also telling me about.
    That name stuck with me and when I needed a username I remembered back to that conversation with the Gunny and chose Trigger Time. I spent the better part of a day and evening with him and I'll cherrish it always. He was an awesome man.
    I don't think he ever had a show titled that come out? Not sure.
    Much better story than the one I have about how I became T-Dogg like 20 years ago.

User Info Menu

Lonely day in the office as my supervisor is out sick. Already prepped to lead group therapy at 5 so now Im just tinkering and doing homework.

Id be down for a WGE! I like the cold.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Lonely day in the office as my supervisor is out sick. Already prepped to lead group therapy at 5 so now Im just tinkering and doing homework.

Id be down for a WGE! I like the cold.
    I could come to group for confession and spice things up today
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

I could come to group for confession and spice things up today
    I want video.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Much better story than the one I have about how I became T-Dogg like 20 years ago.
    That Michael Bolton song, when a man loves a woman, popped into my head all of a sudden for some reason?
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    I want video.
    LOL
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

That Michael Bolton song, when a man loves a woman cannon, popped into my head all of a sudden for some reason?
    FIFY