Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 266 of 500 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 4997

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pack-indy View Post
    I miss our near-monthly meetups to see what crap we could swap
    same here man. We have good tastes
    Wow that view looks amazing, im happy for you. You are truly in gods country man. Real America!!! I love it!
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    And those views are why Iíve looked into what social work licensing requirements are in Wyoming and Montana. After a couple of years here to get my final clinical licensing, it might be time for a change.
    Social Work is very needed here. Very much an under served population. If you have questions, let me know. I've lived in MT as well and can give you some insight...and I happen to be a SW ironically.
    Wyoming sucks, tell your friends.

User Info Menu

Lets see if this works before I do more. Back yard, front yard and the one that tolerates me.

Attachment 80713
    Attachment 80714
    Attachment 80715
    Beautiful scenery.

I was contacted this week about a job in Montana. My wife wants warmer climates. I'm content here, though views like that do get tempting.

User Info Menu

When T-Dogg invites you over for sausage hide yo cannon!
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

User Info Menu

Social Work is very needed here. Very much an under served population. If you have questions, let me know. I've lived in MT as well and can give you some insight...and I happen to be a SW ironically.
    I think i missed my calling as a therapist. TT'S MMA counceling. Let us wrap our arms and legs around you.

User Info Menu

Iíll definitely send you a message soon! From what Iíve seen itís easiest to get a job with a LCSW vs. the preliminary LSW, so Iíll probably wait until I take the LCSW exam and then weigh my options on other states (and probably take more exams for those states).

User Info Menu

Row boat graveyard left behind by an old outfitter...deep into the woods on a Jeep trail

Somewhere near Beathtooth Pass

Sunflower before a deer ate the top off

Yellowstone Cutthroat

Shoshone River about 10min away

Secret spot closeby

Mirror Lake in the Big Horn Mtns.

Lost Twin Lakes in the Big Horns

Fishhawk Wildfire way to close for comfort

Sunrise this morning
    Last edited by pack-indy; 10-17-2019 at 14:38.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Lets see if this works before I do more. Back yard, front yard and the one that tolerates me.

Attachment 80713
    Attachment 80714
    Attachment 80715
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I think i missed my calling as a therapist. TT'S MMA counceling. Let us wrap our arms and legs around you.
    Your sensitive nature would lend itself nicely lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Iíll definitely send you a message soon! From what Iíve seen itís easiest to get a job with a LCSW vs. the preliminary LSW, so Iíll probably wait until I take the LCSW exam and then weigh my options on other states (and probably take more exams for those states).
    Please do. Agreed on the LCSW, especially out here. Wish I would have done it, but things have worked out so far without.

User Info Menu

Tried panning for gold yet PAck? Ive done it afew places. Even indiana amd found some gold. Pickers even