Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 268 of 500 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4997

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    What about Pre-TSD?
    That will most likely be in the DSM-6.
    Wyoming sucks, tell your friends.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pack-indy View Post
    Lets see if this works before I do more. Back yard, front yard and the one that tolerates me.

Attachment 80713
    Attachment 80714
    Attachment 80715
    Wow, that is an amazing place. Most are lucky to visit a place with a view like that but to be able to enjoy it on a daily basis is really being blessed.
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Wow, that is an amazing place. Most are lucky to visit a place with a view like that but to be able to enjoy it on a daily basis is really being blessed.
    We truly are blessed to have landed where we did. Its funny, every once in a while it will be dead quiet and my wife or I will ask the other if we really live here...sometimes in just in a look.
    Wyoming sucks, tell your friends.

User Info Menu

Picked this up today a Colt SAA from 1956, first year of the second generation run. A hard item to find, Colt had just restarted production and a lot of 2 gen parts went into ailing 1 gen revolvers going back to the 1870s. It's sort of special to me, being born in 1956 and today was my birthday, so I know it's exactly 63 years old.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Picked this up today a Colt SAA from 1956, first year of the second generation run. A hard item to find, Colt had just restarted production and a lot of 2 gen parts went into ailing 1 gen revolvers going back to the 1870s. It's sort of special to me, being born in 1956 and today was my birthday, so I know it's exactly 63 years old.
    You got it. Most cool.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I am in lust of those pix....absolutely beautiful.

Wyoming & Montana are 2 of my fav places on the planet.

Good on ya for getting out and getting it on way out there.!!
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    I’ll save you next time. I could take TD in a brawl.
    If your sword is bigger than my sword, you maam, have already won this battle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    If your sword is bigger than my sword, you maam, have already won this battle.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I could do that for about a week and then the lack of sounds of activity would be seriously missed. I love those views. The clear streams and I am sure fresh air except it being just s a bit thin.....::
    Id trade all of this for that in a heartbeat. I just need some white noise to fall asleep to if i dont have TV because of the constant ringing in my ears. But otherwise ill take the quiet. I did good at the shoot with my electronic earpro on hearing people. I dont wear my hearing aids like im supposed to. I did good at lunch i thought.
    Id love to be out there with just nature. Man that would be awesome.
    Pak you need a plane now or a small helicopter
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pack-indy View Post
    Howdy back wt! Couldn't be better...living my literal dream. Quit the corporate healthcare gig last month (they had me traveling two weeks straight at a time) and am in talks with the local hospital here where the CEO wears cowboy boots to work. I'm also picking up some hours at a small lgs on some saturdays for giggles....and of course to see what some ol trapper brings in haha. Life is good brother.
    Glad to hear it! Your place looks awesome!