Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 277 of 500 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4997
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Law tactical is the front runner on the adapter right now and TT's endorsement puts it over the top.

Morning peoples. This has been a sleep in kind of week for me as the terrorists are on fall break. Next week it is back to the regular routine.

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

The CZickness XXVII: Czickos forever.

Why is it that some guns just grab you and others leave you cold? For instance, that little model 60 that I picked up last month just plain old makes me happy. The Model 13 is the same. There are others that I tried hard to love but they never grabbed me the way these two (and others) have done. I think Iíll pop the side plate off the Model 60 today and clean/lube it. I have not had the side plate off of that one since bringing it home.

The odd thing about the 60 is that itís not my favorite gun to shoot. Itís only got 5 holes in the cylinder, so it runs empty faster than Iím used to and being a snubby, itís not a pleasure to shoot and Iím not all that accurate with it. Yet, it is still among my current favorites.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Why is it that some guns just grab you and others leave you cold? For instance, that little model 60 that I picked up last month just plain old makes me happy. The Model 13 is the same. There are others that I tried hard to love but they never grabbed me the way these two (and others) have done. I think Iíll pop the side plate off the Model 60 today and clean/lube it. I have not had the side plate off of that one since bringing it home.

The odd thing about the 60 is that itís not my favorite gun to shoot. Itís only got 5 holes in the cylinder, so it runs empty faster than Iím used to and being a snubby, itís not a pleasure to shoot and Iím not all that accurate with it. Yet, it is still among my current favorites.
    I am that way about most guns. They either grab my attention or Meh.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

I see that R Lee Ermeyís watch is going to be auctioned on GB starting Nov 9th. That would be a very cool thing to have of his.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/821175654
    Hmmm thats very cool for sure. I think a watch is one of the best things to truly remember someone. Very personal.
    Ill be watching that one.
    Retired with low speed & high drag

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Law tactical is the front runner on the adapter right now and TT's endorsement puts it over the top.

Morning peoples. This has been a sleep in kind of week for me as the terrorists are on fall break. Next week it is back to the regular routine.

I was very skeptical of the folding brace "gimmick" a couple years ago. Now I wouldn't think twice about picking up a rifle with one on it (that I've tested) to defend my life.
    Ive never had an issue. Very solid. They've actually improved the design now to make them more robust.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I was very skeptical of the folding brace "gimmick" a couple years ago. Now I wouldn't think twice about picking up a rifle with one on it (that I've tested) to defend my life.
    Ive never had an issue. Very solid. They've actually improved the design now to make them more robust.
    The Gen-3 looks very solid.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

I have a pre-lock model 60 and in spite of it being 38 only, it also is a clear favorite of mine.

Except for the grips...I put a set of VZ oversized grips on it. They feel great to shoot but not the look I was going for. Anyone want to trade for some boot or combat grips?
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    I have a pre-lock model 60 and in spite of it being 38 only, it also is a clear favorite of mine.
    ^This times 100. My 3Ē Model 60 quickly became a favorite.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

The Gen-3 looks very solid.
    I just had one put in the mail.
    This part will complete the 4 guns in up-grades at the moment.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

I just had one put in the mail.
    This part will complete the 4 guns in up-grades at the moment.
    Sweet