Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 278 of 500 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 4997
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Sweet
    This will go on the saint so it is more transportable as in a truck gun.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    This will go on the saint so it is more transportable as in a truck gun.
    Always good to have a good AR in the truck i think.
    I need to get my longun safe mounted back in mine. I took it out when we moved to have more room in the back but I need to get it back in there.
    I bought a couple of the ones made by hornady with the RFID locks. It came with rfid stickers that you can put on hidden items, also keychains, and i have a couple bracelets, cheap red rubber ones and nicer black rubber with a metal pieceso it looks like jewelry. You could really design your own jewelry with one of the rfid pieces in it.
    Ive got small safes they make and the long gun ones. Very nice for in the home and vehicles.
    Ive also got some old police car rifle and shotgun electric locking gun racks that I wanted to mount one in the front for when im driving. Hit a secret button or code and deploy an AR. The racks are visible so you wouldnt wanna leave it (gun) in your car all the time.
    I just dont know how to mount stuff in vehicles so I hadn't done it yet. Also have some expensive radios I bought to put in and havent done yet. I need to get that damn truck finished. Thousands in aftermarket bumpers and rails and lights, radios, wench, just sitting
    Last edited by Trigger Time; 10-18-2019 at 07:33.
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Always good to have a good AR in the truck i think.
    I need to get my longun safe mounted back in mine. I took it out when we moved to have more room in the back but I need to get it back in there.
    I bought a couple of the ones made by hornady with the RFID locks. It came with rfid stickers that you can put on hidden items, also keychains, and i have a couple bracelets, cheap red rubber ones and nicer black rubber with a metal pieceso it looks like jewelry. You could really design your own jewelry with one of the rfid pieces in it.
    Ive got small safes they make and the long gun ones. Very nice for in the home and vehicles.
    Ive also got some old police car rifle and shotgun electric locking gun racks that I wanted to mount one in the front for when im driving. Hit a secret button or code and deploy an AR
    In this is the issues we face with so many that leave guns in cars with only the non-idiot proof door locks as security and use the "I can not take it inside at work" excuses. There is an inherent responsibility here that so many ignore. It is not only frustrating but damned sad.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    In this is the issues we face with so many that leave guns in cars with only the non-idiot proof door locks as security and use the "I can not take it inside at work" excuses. There is an inherent responsibility here that so many ignore. It is not only frustrating but damned sad.
    Yeah I won't leave guns unlocked anywhere honestly, home nor vehicle. To each their own.
    Home I've got babies that are too precious to lose or see hurt. I always carry at home anyways. Nightstand i have a fast safe. Takes litteraly 2 seconds for me to unlock and grab.
    Long gun bedside I have in a rfid/keypad safe like my trucks.
    I have a electronic wall mounted single gun rack with a keypad but I havent installed that here yet since I unhooked it at the last house.
    Long gun with my earpro fits inside the safe. It pops open aggressively when its unlocked, also takes seconds.
    I just dont take chances with guns
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

User Info Menu

I've been researching a safe for my AR pistol for the car, but haven't found one that I am willing to spend the money on yet. Kinda spendy stuff there.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I was just thinking about what the slang term they call artillery men.
    It's Cannon Cocker. . .and wondered if Carlos qualified?
    Carlos the Cannon Cocker has such a nice alliterative ring to it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    I've been researching a safe for my AR pistol for the car, but haven't found one that I am willing to spend the money on yet. Kinda spendy stuff there.
    Here is the ones I have. I didnt need the best money can buy, because If someone wants in bad enough theyll get into anything. But i wanted a keypad and rfid, something faster than a key. But you have a key option too.
    https://www.amazon.com/Hornady-98190...1403456&sr=8-5

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

My last vehicle had a locking center console that would take a crowbar and a hammer to get into. The newjeep does not have as secure a spot. Since it is common in my day to have to go into a federal building or a place that I cannot carry, I have been carrying much less.

An rfid box would be a great option. Maybe tdogg will make this a research project.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Here is the ones I have. I didnt need the best money can buy, because If someone wants in bad enough theyll get into anything. But i wanted a keypad and rfid, something faster than a key. But you have a key option too.
    https://www.amazon.com/Hornady-98190...1403456&sr=8-5
    Okay, I kinda like that one. I'll have to take measurements later. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I was just thinking about what the slang term they call artillery men.
    It's Cannon Cocker. . .and wondered if Carlos qualified?
    Carlos the Cannon Cocker has such a nice alliterative ring to it.

User Info Menu

A technique I used for home guns with small children around was to limit it to one handgun and make sure that one had a really strong action. My kids didn't have the hand strength to get the slide back until they were much older and more responsible.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    A technique I used for home guns with small children around was to limit it to one handgun and make sure that one had a really strong action. My kids didn't have the hand strength to get the slide back until they were much older and more responsible.
    This would be a good use for Turbos Nagant revolver and itís 25 pound double action trigger pull.

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.