Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 279 of 500 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4997

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    This would be a good use for Turbos Nagant revolver and itís 25 pound double action trigger pull.
    I put all the effort I had into trying to pull that thing...no luck. I'm surprised I didn't burst a capillary in my forehead trying.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Turbo and T-dogg:

...and that's all my checkbook has to say about you two...
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    I put all the effort I had into trying to pull that thing...no luck. I'm surprised I didn't burst a capillary in my forehead trying.
    Heck, KJ, put six out of seven on steel at 100 yards in DA. At least, that is how I am telling the story. He missed the first one because he was anticipating the recoil.

It is a cool gun but I cannot imagine being dug in a trench trying to defend or reload that gun under fire.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Heck, KJ, put six out of seven on steel at 100 yards in DA. At least, that is how I am telling the story. He missed the first one because he was anticipating the recoil.

It is a cool gun but I cannot imagine being dug in a trench trying to defend or reload that gun under fire.
    You guys really got me on the recoil thing. I had zero knowledge of that gun and the caliber. Fun times.

User Info Menu

I probably should have tried pulling the trigger on it with two fingers. Next time I'll have to shoot a round or two and see what it's like!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Um, er, uh, never mind.

User Info Menu

I probably should have tried pulling the trigger on it with two fingers. Next time I'll have to shoot a round or two and see what it's like!
    That didn't really clear anything up for me.

User Info Menu

I'm well aware...there are a few jokes to be made there. Where's TT when you need him?

User Info Menu

I'm well aware...there are a few jokes to be made there. Where's TT when you need him?
    My guess is he's probably pooping.