• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I am really thinking about a 10mm for some reason and really only Glock, SA, and Sig have models I would consider and the Sig is the least favorite there and I shoot like crap with Glock so I am guessing that leaves the SA and I am a fan boy of sorts anyway so, there's that. Anyhow they make a 10mm OSP version but it has suppressor sights and a threaded barrel. I really don't like the look of either. If I just buy the regular version how hard is it for me to get the top milled or what needs to be done to put a Vortex Venom one top?

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    As long as you have a good gunsmith in your area who has experience in milling slides, you can definitely go this route. Should cost you no more than $150 for the milling.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    As long as you have a good gunsmith in your area who has experience in milling slides, you can definitely go this route. Should cost you no more than $150 for the milling.

Yup right about $150. There are also many trusted online slide milling providers for about this price. Only added cost is the shipping.

Top Bottom