• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joegrz308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2015
    Lake County
    Since the military adopted the Sig M17, I thought I would take a look at one. My first thought was wow, I have never felt a striker fired trigger like the M17, it was great. Not mushy like other striker fired pistols. Also, love the grip and the coyote color.

Anyone else a fan?

:yesway::rockwoot:

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I have a 320 Legion X5 I really like. I have shot several standard 320s and they were pretty good.as well Pondering getting a couple more in a couple other calibers.

They are what th heynate, tools. Someone somewhere will complain and think they need a bunch of trigger work because the internet told them 1 they should or 2 it's the cool kid thing LOL

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I bought one when they first came out because I want a copy of whatever the military is using. It's a fine gun and it works. I can't say it's my absolutely preferred pistol, but if I have to pick one up at a competition it's not completely foreign to me and I can work with it. I'm happy with mine.

Joegrz308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2015
    Lake County
    I have an IDPA match in a little over a week for now, I will give it a try then. I believe it would fall in the SSP division. In the meantime, I’ll head to the range today and give it a good workout.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I bought the Bravo model ( the black version). I really dont care for the tan/fde color. After a couple hundred rounds, it's been 100% reliable and more accurate than I am. The trigger is fine as is but the trigger reset seems a bit mushy or not nearly as crisp and obvious as any of my Glocks. I like that it came with night sights and already setup to accept a RDS whenever I get around to it.
    It's not a carry piece for me. But I do like to take it to the range.

Stay safe

am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Liked my compact enough to buy a full size and put the carry grip module on it. The 320 series is the best shooting striker fired pistol for me. The modularity is great too! If you keep an eye you can find LE trade in mags for less than $30.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Since the military adopted the Sig M17, I thought I would take a look at one. My first thought was wow, I have never felt a striker fired trigger like the M17, it was great. Not mushy like other striker fired pistols. Also, love the grip and the coyote color.

Anyone else a fan?

:yesway::rockwoot:

Might also try the CZ P10. I loved my P320 and would have kept it if I stayed with strikers.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Grayguns trigger (Curved PELT).

Like it so much, I shot the rear sights off.:D

45394529_10217764335525729_5168517657791561728_o.jpg

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I had the flatty PELT in my 320. That trigger is why I never sent it in for the "voluntary upgrade" because I was certain they would ruin the nice trigger it had.

PLUS-- I had actually disassembled my FCG (not recommended if you don't have some basic aptitude!) and polished the sliding surfaces for the trigger bar and such. BIG improvement in smoothness, but a huge PITB.

Top Bottom