• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I have the need to spend a little dough and gave up on the raging judge and pretty much gave up on getting a 10mm so I’m thinking I’d like to put a red dot on top of my current 1911. It’s a smith and Wesson performance. I just need the slide milled and optic put on. Can’t see that smith does it but looks like WC does but not sore if it has to be a WC to begin with? Anyone know? I figured I’ll call then Monday but.. in the meantime. Looked and building a WC too but lol. Still salty after selling my Ed Brown on here a few years back.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    PM AllenM. He does all of my firearms machine work and I have a very nice mill so that should say loads.

Or any one of the other very skilled smiths on this forum.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Honestly. I don’t know anyone local that I would use. I hear about a place here or there but just don’t have anyone that I know to do it. I just figured sending it out to a big shop like WC might just yield me a better result. I’m in NWI just if you know someone local just let me know. Thanks

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Honestly. I don’t know anyone local that I would use. I hear about a place here or there but just don’t have anyone that I know to do it. I just figured sending it out to a big shop like WC might just yield me a better result. I’m in NWI just if you know someone local just let me know. Thanks

If you are going to send it then yes hit up AllenM as he is an FFL and you can send it right to him. He has a frame and slide of mine right now.

Top Bottom