Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

User Info Menu

Indiana. 1986.
    did not carry but had to get either hunting or personal protection petmit in order to hunt deer with a handgun.
    Don's Guns had an article on a display case telling customers "how to" apply and that Indiana is a Shall Issue state ;however, they did not use that tetm from what I remember.

I stll don't since it is generally uncomfortable.
    I just want to have the permit to travel to the range & if I carry concealed in the yard.
    No middle game, No end game; just Open the game well. French e4e6

User Info Menu

1984, Georgia, Ruger Security 6 4"

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL CORE View Post
    Glad to see some ol timers as far back as the 1970's, I am waiting for the reply of "I carried a Flintlock, back in the day when we didn't need no stinking permit"!!!
    I'm surprised the Mouse hasn't been in to talk about his pointed stick he carried back in the day.
    Tulta munille! HAKKAA PÄÄLLE

User Info Menu

Indiana. HK USP .40 S&W.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Master

User Info Menu

Indiana, four or five years ago. Don’t carry yet (need to find time to take some classes before I feel comfortable doing so and get a iwb holster for my xd9(.

User Info Menu

1988..Indiana. I had an FIE Titan in .380😀. It never did fail to function, which is more than I can say for some high-dollar autos I have had since!

User Info Menu

1996 here in Indiana, started off with a Glock 27. Had a job that took me into some pretty shady areas on a regular basis.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Texas, 2011sh? Ruger SR40 somehow!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by breakingcontact View Post
    Texas, 2011sh? Ruger SR40 somehow!
    You have graduated to better things!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walleyepw View Post
    Late 90's in Michigan. Got the permit when you had to set in front of the board, that consisted of the MI State Police, County Sherriff, and County Prosecutor. At that time MI State Police did not want anyone to have a permit. I got mine when I was allowed to ask questions at the end of my interview. My question was a rhetorical one, " On patrol cars back in the days prior, it use to say "SERVE AND PROTECT". My question was SERVE AND PROTECT who? I then answered my question with TO SERVE AND PROTECT THE COMMUNITY. So question was to the board, Who's responsibility is it to protect the individual? The county sheriff and prosecutor signed my license. Both the county sheriff and prosecutor were pro 2nd amendment.
    Yep, the state boy tried to nix mine too but was overuled and even chastised by the other two.
    Michael Swisher

User Info Menu

Mid 90s, Indiana. Same Springfield compact 1911 I'm carrying today.

Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast