• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have one. They are a great shooter. Best stock trigger in a CZ that I think I’ve ever had. I run an RMR on mine right now but am planning on moving that to an G23 and just running the P10S stock. This is the first CZ that I’ve owned that I don’t think I need to put another penny into to improve the trigger. Mind you, I’m not saying that it beats a Cajunized 75B trigger by any degree, but it does beat the trigger on my Cajunized P10C. As a shooter, it has a nice balance to it.

I have to say though, that I think I shoot my P10C a bit better. Could be that I’ve got north of 7K rounds through the P10C platform and less than 1k though the P10S platform.

Also, I get no trigger bit in the P10S. I get trigger bite when shooting the P10C, even with the CGW trigger, but I’ll shoot the P10S, get no bite, then shoot the P10C, get bite, then shoot the P10S again with no bite.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have one. They are a great shooter. Best stock trigger in a CZ that I think I’ve ever had. I run an RMR on mine right now but am planning on moving that to an G23 and just running the P10S stock. This is the first CZ that I’ve owned that I don’t think I need to put another penny into to improve the trigger. Mind you, I’m not saying that it beats a Cajunized 75B trigger by any degree, but it does beat the trigger on my Cajunized P10C. As a shooter, it has a nice balance to it.

I have to say though, that I think I shoot my P10C a bit better. Could be that I’ve got north of 7K rounds through the P10C platform and less than 1k though the P10S platform.

Also, I get no trigger bit in the P10S. I get trigger bite when shooting the P10C, even with the CGW trigger, but I’ll shoot the P10S, get no bite, then shoot the P10C, get bite, then shoot the P10S again with no bite.
    Thanks for the insight on it!

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm going to answer here instead of the picture thread.

I got a chance to shoot the P10s this weekend. The trigger is good, and will get better over time. The size is a little larger than I was thinking for a subcompact, but I like it better. It isn't as snappy as some subcompacts, which is nice. The front sight is the orange and green and easy to pick up. I am looking at adding an RMR to it, since it is already cut for it.

My one complaint is my pinky doesn't quite fit on the gun. Other than that, I like it as a smaller carry gun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve been running mine with the factory +2 mag extensions and it makes it much more comfortable for full grip shooting. It kind of stops being a sub-compact with that on though.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I got mine from Hoosier Armory in Noblesville, the week before. Fort Liberty in Avon has had some here and there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Did a quick check for inventory and found a handful available online.

StorePriceShipping rate
    iAmmo.com
    $449.00

Between $6 and $16
    Gun Hulk
    $489.24

Handguns $19.99, Long Guns $24.99, Ammo & Acc $9.99
    Kentucky Gun Co
    $489.24

Most Firearms ship for FREE
    Hinterland Outfitters
    $493.48

Flat Rate $9.99
    RifleGear
    $529.00

Free Shipping over $500
    Able Ammo
    $529.99

Additional
    Osage County Guns
    $529.99

Sig firearms ship free. Sig accessory orders over $100 ship free. Mags start at

Nothing on Hoosier Armory's site.
    Hot selling pistol right now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    ill have to swing by and check. I haven’t been in there in a while. Always thought prices were high enough to keep me away

They can be optimistic in their asking prices at times but I’ve generally found them to be willing to haggle a bit.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey 88, been really considering one of these. How has it been working for you carrying IWB ? Are the kydex holsters a little scarce as well ?

It’s been good for me. I’ve carried IWB in a holster I have for my G23 and it’s a perfect fit for it. The custom holster that I have on order is not due in until near Christmas, so OWB carry has been with a Glock Combat holster for a G21. That’s actually a very good fit too.

I have not been carrying it as much lately since I tend to carry mainly .40 or .45 in cooler months though. I sure do wish that CZ had come through with the .40 versions of the P10 platform as initially promised.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    It’s been good for me. I’ve carried IWB in a holster I have for my G23 and it’s a perfect fit for it. The custom holster that I have on order is not due in until near Christmas, so OWB carry has been with a Glock Combat holster for a G21. That’s actually a very good fit too.

I have not been carrying it as much lately since I tend to carry mainly .40 or .45 in cooler months though. I sure do wish that CZ had come through with the .40 versions of the P10 platform as initially promised.

Good to know. I wish I could just go handle the pistol somewhere close.
    I bet Vedder will have their light tuck for this model soon.

Top Bottom