Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 255 of 502 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 5012
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post

Mine tried to contact me last year as a step in his apparent AA program. Instead of apologizing like he said he wanted to do, I got to listen to an hour long guilt trip and ended up crying for days. Now when he tries to contact me every once in a while, I ignore the call.
    Just proof positive he is self serving. You will do well to avoid.

I only heard from my "X"s when they needed something with no other options. 3 sons with the 1st "X" and thank God none with the 2nd.
    Was I ever the fool.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Easy there trigger. You'll be giving me an unrealistic self image.
    Don’t sell yourself short, to us you are an exceptional individual.
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post

Mine tried to contact me last year as a step in his apparent AA program. Instead of apologizing like he said he wanted to do, I got to listen to an hour long guilt trip and ended up crying for days. Now when he tries to contact me every once in a while, I ignore the call.
    Hes most likely just trying to weasel his way back in and get into to your good graces. When he realized it wasnt happening he tried the guilt trip route. You are smart to see through and ignore that BS! I have an ex that tries it on a regular basis. Unfortunately I have to deal with her because we have a daughter together. My brothers ex wife tries it with him all the time also. Her and my ex were good friends and both ran off with other guys to a different state while doing drugs and just abandoned the kids with us for months. Both of us got full custody of our kids. Now that my ex is supposedly "sober as a nun" as she says I allow her to have supervised visitation. She rarely utilizes it however.
    Just keep your head and your guard up girl and dont let it get you down or upset! It's like I tell my brother and my friends, there is a reason that they're an ex! Just dont trust them and dont forget it! Do what's best for you and your child/children and it will all work out fine.
    “Retreat, Hell! We just got here.” - CPT. Lloyd W. Williams, USMC

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Happy Sunday!
    Merry Monday???
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Gonna need lots of coffee this week.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about the ex issues patience and snow shovel. I'm having some similar issues with the soon-to-be ex and she doesn't even drink. I just chalk it up to some of the BS we have to go through in this life. Then I go get some GPT and feel better...

Expert

User Info Menu

Morning all. been up since 5. Should have slept in another hour.

We are closing on dad's house this morning and next week half of my take will go to my daughter's. At least for this month they seem to have a better agent than CKW...KJQ needs to step it up.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post

We are closing on dad's house this morning and next week half of my take will go to my daughter's. At least for this month they seem to have a better agent than CKW...KJQ needs to step it up.
    Good for you sir.
    Sad you have to sell your dads place but sending the proceeds down the chain.....
    Last edited by churchmouse; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:47.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post

I hear you on the sleep issue, same for me. Another hour would have been nice, two would have been ideal. Good on you for taking care of your daughters...