Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 270 of 502 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 5012

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    I changed my Siri to the Australian man so at least he sounds attractive when he tells me no.
    "G'day Sarah. I'm sawrry, but i can't find wat ya'ah lookin' fawr today, mate!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Probably in a Brit accent like Emma Peel.
    Mine talks in the same Coors Light, hot little midget chick voice, like my beer machine.

User Info Menu

I was checking my bank account yesterday and noticed that Amazon had taken out $22 and I hadn't bought anything. So, after my tirade about the thieving *****es stealing my money, I opened up email and found one from them stating that the book I had pre-ordered three months ago was out and it would be delivered today. Oops.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Mine talks in the same Coors Light, hot little midget chick voice, like my beer machine.
    Yeah, sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. Of course she does. Mine would sound like Emma Peel if I could figure out how to do that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    I was checking my bank account yesterday and noticed that Amazon had taken out $22 and I hadn't bought anything. So, after my tirade about the thieving *****es stealing my money, I opened up email and found one from them stating that the book I had pre-ordered three months ago was out and it would be delivered today. Oops.
    Its like just like Christmas, well, except you have to pay. Let's hope it's a good book.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    "G'day Sarah. I'm sawrry, but i can't find wat ya'ah lookin' fawr today, mate!"
    Except it would end with "Owsa 'bout a back rub instead?"

User Info Menu

i-just-survived-another-meeting-that-should-have-been-an-email-20a78.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    Sitting on an conference room for 8 hours sucks. More tomorrow.

User Info Menu

I took today off to catch up on some of the stuff that I didnít do over the weekend. Iíve been cleaning the fireplace and redoing the wiring behind the TV this morning.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I took today off to catch up on some of the stuff that I didnít do over the weekend. Iíve been cleaning the fireplace and redoing the wiring behind the TV this morning.
    I've always liked the idea of taking Monday off because the weekend wasn't large enough to engulf my lack of give a ****. Sadly, I never really have that opportunity.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Did you use lots of tie wraps on the wiring?