Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 84 of 502 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 184 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier45 View Post
    It's all fun and games until somebody sticks a suppressor down their pants. Or something in a cannon.
    Suppressor down your pants on a cold day might help warm things up a bit!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier45 View Post
    It's all fun and games until somebody sticks a suppressor down their pants. Or something in a cannon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    Suppressor down your pants on a cold day might help warm things up a bit!
    We'll remember that at the WGE.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    The daughter couldn't either, but that didn't stop her.
    I have video of her shooting at the tannerite..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    I just measured a couple of A2 flash hiders and they only add ~1.25" to the barrel length. If you don't want to go pistol or SBR I think you will need to pin and weld a longer flash hider/brake.
    I found the same measurement, so a standard A2 flash hider won't work. I will have a couple of options on mine.

A) Run it as a pistol setup with a brace.
    B) Have someone pin & weld a Sig SRD QD mount & flash hider, which is 1.52" in length, to give me a 16" barrel for a rifle setup. They'd have to weld both pieces together also (2 piece setup, mount screws onto barrel and flash hider screws into the mount)
    C) SBR a lower and go that route

I think I'll run it as a pistol/brace setup for now, since I already have a lower setup that way. See if I like that or not, go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I was just thinking about what the slang term they call artillery men.
    It's Cannon Cocker. . .and wondered if Carlos qualified?
    Carlos the Cannon Cocker has such a nice alliterative ring to it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    Good to hear ! ..... but I bet that they don't have the volume that's needed for me.
    If I were you I would give them a try. The audiologist was extremely thorough. I go to the VA clinic in Mishawaka and am extremely satisfied with the care I am receiving. If your hearing loss is service related, they have to take care of you.
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    If I were you I would give them a try. The audiologist was extremely thorough. I go to the VA clinic in Mishawaka and am extremely satisfied with the care I am receiving. If your hearing loss is service related, they have to take care of you.
    Dont let them know you shoot guns.
    Somehow the subject came up in conversation and just like that, I was denied.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    I found the same measurement, so a standard A2 flash hider won't work. I will have a couple of options on mine.

A) Run it as a pistol setup with a brace.
    B) Have someone pin & weld a Sig SRD QD mount & flash hider, which is 1.52" in length, to give me a 16" barrel for a rifle setup. They'd have to weld both pieces together also (2 piece setup, mount screws onto barrel and flash hider screws into the mount)
    C) SBR a lower and go that route

I think I'll run it as a pistol/brace setup for now, since I already have a lower setup that way. See if I like that or not, go from there.
    My DD M4V1 is a 14.5 with an A2 pinned and welded. Ill have to get the measuring tape out to see how it compares to the Sig upper when it comes in. I dont mind running it as a pistol but if pinning and welding gives me the ability to run it on anything, Id spring for the money to go that route.
    88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Trijicon Accupower 1-8x28 for $899 at Midway USA. Cheapest I've ever seen one, usually they're well over $1000. FYI, it uses a 34mm tube.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1018515584?pid=599216
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I was just thinking about what the slang term they call artillery men.
    It's Cannon Cocker. . .and wondered if Carlos qualified?
    Carlos the Cannon Cocker has such a nice alliterative ring to it.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Just took the dog out....Winter got here all at once....27 degrees....

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

I'm not a fan of anyone that wipes their butt with someone else's sleeve. - bcannon

Page 84 of 502 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 184 ... LastLast