Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 89 of 502 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 189 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

T-DOGG.......please accept my condolences at this sad time for you and your family. I've always thought that a person is never totally gone as long as they're alive in your heart. You'll be in my thoughts.

User Info Menu

A huge thanks for all the support, very much needed today. I will be sure to pass all of your warm thoughts to my wife.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this T-Dogg. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    T-Dogg and I have been been talking off line but I, again, want to express my condolences openly. I know it has been a rough road for him and those that love him. You know you, Mrs. T-dogg and your little munchkin are always in my thoughts.

88 has it right. I don't know if its cultural or not but my Italian side of the family (which are/were mostly Catholic) has a somber church service and then one heck a party afterwards. My grandfather died 23 years ago when my wife was VERY pregnant with our twins. We were sitting at a table with some our of closest employees telling stories about my grandfather. One of the guys started doing impersonations of him and the room got so loud with laughter, she had to leave because the babies where moving around! He was the quintessential American Dream immigrant story.
    Gram went out her way to make sure there as little somber as possible. She specifically requested we don’t wear dark colors, she wanted everyone as bright and cheery as possible. The pastor knew grandpa played the drums when he was younger, so she got her bongos out and played for him. I want every funeral to be like that one. We had just as many tears of happiness as there were sadness.

It was the viewing that was depressing. 8 hours of people crying in a line.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Morning everyone. I have a very heavy heart this morning.

My Father in Law's medical struggles came to an end this morning just after midnight. He passed away at the age of 68, just celebrating his birthday last Friday. He was a great man, a great father and a great friend. He has joined his wife once again, whom we lost in 2009. He was a good hearted and easy going fella who loved cars, cracking dirty jokes and taking the scenic route everywhere he went (and yet always managed to arrive 1 hour early). He will be dearly missed.

Hug the ones you love today, because tomorrow is not promised.

O man, Carlos...I am so very sorry to hear this news.
    Know of my prayer for the family and friends and for the repose of his soul.
    GodSpeed.!!
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

User Info Menu

Very sorry for your loss, T-D.

User Info Menu

Prayers!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Very sorry for your loss, T-D.
    BA, buddy wants to know, do they allow smoking on Navy ships?
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    BA, buddy wants to know, do they allow smoking on Navy ships?
    Yes but only in specific places and it is usually suspended during any special evolutions. It is also usually outside and not always very comfy. Sometimes you have to go many hours without one. Best bet is to quit before you go in.

User Info Menu

Thank you again for all the kind words. They certainly helped today. Looking at taking some much needed time off next week, especially to be there for my wife and for myself of course too. You don't realize how important someone is in your life until they're gone.

Now, can ya'll please get back to being "normal". Please?

Page 89 of 502 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 189 ... LastLast