• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    It's not bad and as silly as it is to say it's like a Glock but different if that makes sense. Wether better is up to them. I could get use to it. A friend uses in almost exclusively for USPSA, IDPA and Steel Challenge. Been seeing lots of CZ P10's and they all seem to work from what I have seen from seeing them in matches

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The P10C is as big a member of the P10 series as I have. I’ve fondled the P10F but have never shot one. Feels nice but I don’t know what role it would have for me. Without a role, it will not get shot or carried, so I’ve not seriously considered them. Sooner or later one of the Czickoos will pick one up and let me run a mag or two through it.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    I keep hearing I need to give one of these a real shot... Mist know I love the 1911, as well as the Glock. From what I hear it’s very similar to the Glock however has the 1911 grip angle. I haven’t handled one or done much last hearing that... maybe today I’ll head out and take a peek!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    CZ.jpg

I've got both a P10c and P10f. Love both of them, really great shooters! Accurate and very smooth. I've carried the P10c a couple of times and have never carried the P10f, but that's not the role that I have for them. These are my SHTF pistols. I'm slowly acquiring a pile of the 19 round P10 mags. Nice to have 19+1 in the P10f with a flush fit mag, and of course the mags work in the P10c as well.

I consider the P10 series product-improved Glocks, for all intents and purposes. These pistols are what Glocks should have been from the beginning. Feels like an actual pistol in your hand. Proper grip angle, no brick vibes. Like if they hadn't hired a hand model with some kind of birth defect to engineer the ergonomics on Glock pistols.

I'd probably carry the P10c regularly if it wasn't for the Sig P365 ruining my desire to ever EDC anything else. :):

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I figure it’s just like having the 19 and the 17. Or the P320 Full size and the compact.

Personally I’ve only heard great things about the P10c, I’m sure the full size would be just as good.

I went from preferring full size to compacts, so I would likely only get the F after I had the C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgruntled0321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2019
    In a compound
    Have had nothing but problems with mine. Its currently back at CZ for the second time. Alot of issues with FTF, FTE, stove pipes, and light primer strikes. Tried every brand of FMJ and HP ammo I could get my hands on and still had problems. I hate to say that because I really enjoy my CZs! I just bought a P10C with the threaded barrel and suppressor height night sights yesterday. Havent had a chance to shoot it yet. I also have a CZ75 compact, a SP01 , and a P07 that I got for the wife yesterday as a birthday gift. I've had no problems out of my other CZs and I've owned plenty of them. I think I just got one P10F that QC was asleep when it came through their dept that day. Hopefully when I get it back this time itll be good to go!

Top Bottom