Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Plinker Disgruntled0321's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    On of my favorites in my Beretta 92 collection.

    Unfortunately the photo was taken with a really cheap digital a long time ago, before I figured out how to get proper lighting indoors. Even though it looks like wear on the pistol, that is just a result of the poor lighting.



    Top row - Inox 92FS Brigadier, standard 92FS Bruniton
    Bottom row - 92G Elite, standard 92FS Inox
    I'd like to see some pics of yours if you could post them.

  2. #12
    Grandmaster indykid's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled0321 View Post
    I'd like to see some pics of yours if you could post them.




    One of these days I will pay more attention to detail and wipe the dust off before taking the picture.

    Also, these were shrunk from the original photo taken as this site (and many others) cannot handle gazillion pixel photos.
    Last edited by indykid; 4 Weeks Ago at 15:36.

  3. #13
    Grandmaster indykid's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    After all these years it just dawned on me that those mags would not have been delivered with my pistol as the clinton stupidity was still in effect in 1999 and they should be 10 round clinton mags.

  4. #14
    Plinker Disgruntled0321's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Still not seeing any pics

  5. #15
    Grandmaster indykid's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled0321 View Post
    Still not seeing any pics
    Interesting, used this site to host the photos, and at least I can see them.

    Also interesting, I opened this site without logging on and cannot see the photos. Grrrrrrr.

  6. #16
    Plinker Disgruntled0321's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    Interesting, used this site to host the photos, and at least I can see them.

    Also interesting, I opened this site without logging on and cannot see the photos. Grrrrrrr.
    Could it be because I'm using my phone to access the site? I'm using tap talk also if that matters. You could pm them to me if you dont care. Maybe I could see them that way. I've been collecting Berettas for several years now and always like to see what others who collect them have in their collections. Are you able to see the pics of mine that I posted?

  7. #17
    Grandmaster indykid's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Tried my phone and yep, no pictures showing.

    Your pictures show up fine, but I am using my desktop mainly because it is easier to type to, but now finding that pictures are more likely to show.

    PM inbound with photo attached. Will be interesting to see it you see the photo in the PM but guessing to see them you might need a desk or laptop. Most likely the way the website host works, not optimized for the modern pocket computer.

  8. #18
    Plinker Disgruntled0321's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    Tried my phone and yep, no pictures showing.

    Your pictures show up fine, but I am using my desktop mainly because it is easier to type to, but now finding that pictures are more likely to show.

    PM inbound with photo attached. Will be interesting to see it you see the photo in the PM but guessing to see them you might need a desk or laptop. Most likely the way the website host works, not optimized for the modern pocket computer.
    It must be a phone thing. I'll have to log on from my computer tomorrow sometime so I can see those. I tried to pm you back but I'm still a few posts shy of the 50 post count needed to send a PM. Once I get there I'll pm you about a few things that I had questions about if you dont mind. I've been collecting Berettas for several years now. I'm currently waiting on the 92X series I ordered to get to my FFL so I can pick it up and head to the range so I can see how it compares to my M9A3 i got for my birthday this year from my wife and her mom as well as the Wilson Combat/Beretta and my LTT Elite model that I've acquired earlier in the year that I've been carrying for a while now.
    Last edited by Disgruntled0321; 3 Weeks Ago at 16:10.

  9. #19
    Grandmaster indykid's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    No problem sending PM when you can. More than happy to discuss Berettas. Been a fan of the 92 series for about 20 years now. There was a thread about the original 92 (no letter) that I describe some of the many variations of the first gen 92. Beretta was well known for taking left over parts at the end of an assembly line and coming out with a "special edition".

    I started cataloging the different variations of the 92 and gave up when they partnered with Wilson and Langdon. Before that I counted well over 100 variations not counting Italy/USA and slanted vs straight dust cover.

    Got a 92X Performance on order myself! Can't wait for that beauty to show up.

  10. #20
    Plinker Disgruntled0321's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    No problem sending PM when you can. More than happy to discuss Berettas. Been a fan of the 92 series for about 20 years now. There was a thread about the original 92 (no letter) that I describe some of the many variations of the first gen 92. Beretta was well known for taking left over parts at the end of an assembly line and coming out with a "special edition".

    I started cataloging the different variations of the 92 and gave up when they partnered with Wilson and Langdon. Before that I counted well over 100 variations not counting Italy/USA and slanted vs straight dust cover.

    Got a 92X Performance on order myself! Can't wait for that beauty to show up.
    I also ordered the 92X Performance. I opted for the Nistan finish on the one I have on order just to have something that is different. I'm looking forward to seeing how the finish will look and hold up. I though about getting the compact to carry but after seeing the Performance with the Nistan finish I decided against the other models. I will probably have to get either the 92X full size or the compact version also later on.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge