Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Okay, I'll admit that is pretty darn cool!
    I could not believe it when I saw it... Seems like the use of a hell of a lot of extra metal just for a single shot..

Here is an ad for one in 1962.. You know kinda of salty at almost 20 bucks for what you get

For the about the same price you could get a Dreyse or Ruby sent to your house..
    Last edited by indy1919a4; 12-13-2019 at 08:33.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum --------- Proud OPERATION CHAOS veteran --------- JOEL 3:10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indy1919a4 View Post
    They did do some fine work on that little rascal.. Now I would love to know why one would buy one of these over a real Beretta.??? Any idea how long they made these??
    I think at the time, the price point for the Beretta 32's were quite a bit higher, so this was an alternative that was probably less dollars.
    I am not sure about that companies history, but they apparently put out good quality.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COOPADUP View Post
    Very nice Coop! I like it!

User Info Menu

Very nice Coop! I like it!
    Any thoughts on what it may be worth. Steel gun and functions perfectly.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COOPADUP View Post
    Any thoughts on what it may be worth. Steel gun and functions perfectly.
    I have no idea what it would be worth. If you like it, it's priceless.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indy1919a4 View Post
    I could not believe it when I saw it... Seems like the use of a hell of a lot of extra metal just for a single shot..

Here is an ad for one in 1962.. You know kinda of salty at almost 20 bucks for what you get
    When the 15 came out in the depression they sold for $2.25. I am with you, that is a big mark up for 30 years later...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo59 View Post
    When the 15 came out in the depression they sold for $2.25. I am with you, that is a big mark up for 30 years later...

I try not to focus on looking at Prices in terms of what it cost 20 years ago or latter. Things change, wages change, events like wars and inflation raise their ugly heads and mess things up. I try to look at Oranges to Oranges prices.. As in you were wondering the streets in 1962 with a double saw buck in your pocket, What could you buy with that.

So in this case you can get some other cool pistols verses this model 101.. Same thing with your Stevens 15. You could buy that in 1962. But what else was out there. After all 1962 only comes around once.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum --------- Proud OPERATION CHAOS veteran --------- JOEL 3:10

User Info Menu

Picked this up at the Christy's Auction today. FEG AP-MBP. Can't find much info on when they were made though, but I thought the price was decent so I'm happy.

User Info Menu

Picked this up at the Christy's Auction today. FEG AP-MBP. Can't find much info on when they were made though, but I thought the price was decent so I'm happy.

Has a nice look, very European..

User Info Menu

A bunch of those FEGs came in a few years ago and were selling through Classic and Aim for under $250. Of course once they sold out secondary market was higher. Still kick myself for not snagging one. I used to kinda collect FEG pistols and regret getting rid of them.

"If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast