• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    P365x.jpg

Yup. Neat having a pistol that doesn't exist yet.

P365 + XL grip module = Perfect. :)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I’m thinking of going the same route, my only question is do you feel a significant difference with the new grip vs. a 12 round magazine in the original grip?

This feels a lot better to me. The magwell is a bit flared, making for a more solid purchase on the grip. I've never been a fan of extended mags to make up for a reduced grip. I rarely carried my P365 with the 10 round mag, so I figured I might as well have a proper full grip. Getting a solid grip on a fighting handgun is more important than the slightly better concealment attributes of a "pinky-dangler" with an abbreviated grip.

Also available in "Night Guard" :)

365.jpg

Last edited:

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I am going to buy a 12 round magazine and see how it feels. It looks like most places where you order a 12 round magazine give you a base plate for the XL frame as well as extension for the regular frame. That is quite convenient.

The nice thing is how a new grip module isn’t very expensive so it is easy to try.

that is a really nice finish. What color is that?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I am going to buy a 12 round magazine and see how it feels. It looks like most places where you order a 12 round magazine give you a base plate for the XL frame as well as extension for the regular frame. That is quite convenient.

The nice thing is how a new grip module isn’t very expensive so it is easy to try.

that is a really nice finish. What color is that?

Cerakote Blue Titanium. Really cool color, looks even better in person than in pictures.

Cerakote gallery: https://www.cerakote.com/gallery/?htids=6458

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    What’s the most cost effective way to put this together? Buy a 365 and a XL frame? Any rumors of Sig releasing it in this configuration? Looks like an awesome set up for carry. Thanks for sharing.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What’s the most cost effective way to put this together? Buy a 365 and a XL frame? Any rumors of Sig releasing it in this configuration? Looks like an awesome set up for carry. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, that's what you have to do right now. Don't know if Sig is going to release this configuration, but they should. Instead, we'll probably get a rainbow edition or some other such nonsense. :):

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    This feels a lot better to me. The magwell is a bit flared, making for a more solid purchase on the grip. I've never been a fan of extended mags to make up for a reduced grip. I rarely carried my P365 with the 10 round mag, so I figured I might as well have a proper full grip. Getting a solid grip on a fighting handgun is more important than the slightly better concealment attributes of a "pinky-dangler" with an abbreviated grip.

Also available in "Night Guard" :)

365.jpg

This is a really nice color.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I finally went and handled a 365 and 365xl at LGS. I have spent the last year reading about them and watching videos online. Wow, they are even smaller than I expected! I have bigger hands and was hoping the XL would feel good enough to justify a new purchase. However, the Glock 43x still feels better in my hand. The engineering on these Sig is spectacular though. Just looking at them you would never think you could pack 10 or 12 rounds in them.

Top Bottom