• ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Anyone hear of or use Powder River Precision

So after wasting over a week dealing with a company that Sig referred me to I have decided to just buy the XDM in 10mm and not the Legion as planned. I have a XDM in 9mm and love the 1911 style comfort angle. I wanted to go with a Sig but at the end of the day I can't seem to find a holster to work with it once it has the RMR on it and after a week the gunsmith I was working with can not even give me a price. So after about an hour of internal struggle I have decided to go XDM 10mm and get the Sig Legion in 9mm RX which will come with the Sig red dot and available holsters as well. Since the XDM is 1/3 the cost of the Sig I can just do both.

I guess what I am really looking to know is if anyone has done business with Powder River Precision?

Last edited:

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Well we will find out. Lady I spoke with on the phone was great. Little high on the pistol but I’m not going to complain about that. Should have it to me by fist week of December I’m hoping. Pics to follow.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    I’ve shot an XDM with their trigger, back to back with an XDM bone stock. The PRP trigger is a huge improvement. I’m assuming you are buying a whole gun, so that’s a little different. I think they do really good work from what I’ve heard.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have used their parts but have yet to see one of the pustols done. Make sure you post pics when you get that badboy!

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Will do. I am talking to them about changing the color of the slide too because, well, why not. Maybe a new trigger too if that is a better way to go

Dstewart73

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Indy
    Powder River precision

So after wasting over a week dealing with a company that Sig referred me to I have decided to just buy the XDM in 10mm and not the Legion as planned. I have a XDM in 9mm and love the 1911 style comfort angle. I wanted to go with a Sig but at the end of the day I can't seem to find a holster to work with it once it has the RMR on it and after a week the gunsmith I was working with can not even give me a price. So after about an hour of internal struggle I have decided to go XDM 10mm and get the Sig Legion in 9mm RX which will come with the Sig red dot and available holsters as well. Since the XDM is 1/3 the cost of the Sig I can just do both.

I guess what I am really looking to know is if anyone has done business with Powder River Precision?

A few years ago I sent my Springfield XDs 9mm to them to work on the trigger. I am very happy with their work. I encountered no problems. Hope that helps

Top Bottom