• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Looking at a P10C and wanting night sights? Saw were its available with them just wondered what brand are they? Good to go, or should I get a stock one and purchase night sights?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The new night sights on the P10 series are quite good. They have a tritium front dot and blacked out rear. The front dot is very similar to the Night Fision sights front sight.

If you want a set of tritium vials in the rear sight, you might be able to buy just the rears from Night Fision. I’ve been running the Night Fision on both of my P10Cs but am happy enough with the stock sights on the P10S that I am not planning on swapping them out.

All that said, CZ can sometimes be inconsistent in their sight use, so if ordering online, double check what sights the pistol have. They can swap things out from time to time without any notification.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What 88 said. Make sure pay attention when you get a P10 as the new night sights they come with are great, similar to Trijicon HD's. That's what the Night Fision sights that 88 mentioned are like as well, with a slightly smaller front sight than the Trijicon HD's and less expensive. I say pay attention because there are also models that don't have those sights and consider the day glo sights "night sights". You might verify with customer service if possible, or just buy from a LGS where you can verify what you're getting.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    The night sights that come on the P10C are made by XS sights. I was told this by CZ and confirmed with XS while at the last NRA convention.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The night sights that come on the P10C are made by XS sights. I was told this by CZ and confirmed with XS while at the last NRA convention.

That’s interesting. I’ve had XS sights before and didn’t care for the big dot/post system but I really do like the sights on the P10S.

Top Bottom