• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    You leave some troops alone in a room with an anvil and a sponge and 5 minutes later the anvil is broke so it don't matter what they have!!!!

Seriously though I went through the USAF transition from S&W model 15 revolvers to the Beretta. As a CATM troop the M9 had minimal issues. And most where exaggerated way beyond how it was. I suspect the Sigs will work just fine. Now as a former AF guy bring on the civilian M18!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I say we go back to the 1911 I learned to work on when I went thru the small arms repairman course at APG a loooong time ago.
    Give it current open tip anti personnel rounds. Stack the bodies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You leave some troops alone in a room with an anvil and a sponge and 5 minutes later the anvil is broke so it don't matter what they have!!!!

Seriously though I went through the USAF transition from S&W model 15 revolvers to the Beretta. As a CATM troop the M9 had minimal issues. And most where exaggerated way beyond how it was. I suspect the Sigs will work just fine. Now as a former AF guy bring on the civilian M18!

The troops you are mentioning, Air Force Cops? Leave them in a room with three rocks, and come back in an hour? There will be two rocks. One has a crack and the other isn't one of the three original rocks.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Haters gonna hate... How is this pistol performing in the wild now that the initial teething problems should’ve been addressed?

Hopefully it performs flawlessly, our men and women in uniform deserve nothing less.

The Corps are always behind, I have a son that brought with him on deployment 2 weeks ago his issue M9...

I bought a couple of them for my sons. I'll wait until they are both home to shoot them.

View attachment 81855

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The 101st Airborne has had good luck with their M-17's. I've had good luck with mine. I have three other striker fired Sigs. The M-17 seems much less picky about ammo than the others. I did get the small grip module for my M-17. I shot these targets at 25 yards, standing unsupported. If I were younger, I'd tried for 5 shot groups, but alas, I don't have the stamina for that many carefully fired shots. The upper left is P320X Compact. Upper right is M-17 and lower right is P 365. Ammo was Winchester factory 115 gr. JHP.
    NNOgIAG.jpg

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    The troops you are mentioning, Air Force Cops? Leave them in a room with three rocks, and come back in an hour? There will be two rocks. One has a crack and the other isn't one of the three original rocks.

LOL, Sad thing is it has gotten a lot worse Ever since they did away with SAC But I think the use to be Arming Category 3 were the worse. Glad I'm retired from it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Dont drop it :):

Oh and **** sig.

It could be the greatest pistol in the world but the company is dishonest and only cared about money not U.S. soldiers.

Ussocom is using glocks.

Top Bottom