• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Interesting. 12 guage pistol shipped to your door.

https://americanguncraft.com/product/diablo-12-gauge-pistol-nickel-with-black-finish-grips/

OzVs0at.jpg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Years ago at the annual NRA meeting in St Louis I saw a 20ga revolver at the Taurus booth.
    They called it the Raging Judge Magnum, and I wanted one BAD.

Then, as should have been expected, the BATFE decided to classify it as a "destructive device" and rendered it illegal for Taurus to import.
    I guess they are making them in Brazil, and they're available, just not in the U.S.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Honestly, it looks like a lot of fun. And I believe that it would give carjackers and snowflakes fits,. So that's a bonus. But I reckon ol' ATF will have to ban it, before it completely takes over the trailer park.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I love me some 12g Pistol. :):

Whatever the animal, I would want it to take modern rounds and not just Black Powder.

ENVk5hX.jpg

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Years ago at the annual NRA meeting in St Louis I saw a 20ga revolver at the Taurus booth.
    They called it the Raging Judge Magnum, and I wanted one BAD.

Then, as should have been expected, the BATFE decided to classify it as a "destructive device" and rendered it illegal for Taurus to import.
    I guess they are making them in Brazil, and they're available, just not in the U.S.

FYI - I believe it was a 28ga and not a 20ga.

Pics:

Taurus-Raging-Judge-XXVIII.jpg

img_5033-tfb.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Sure a 12 gauge shotgun kicks and the hotter the load, the harder the kick but....
    ....with a barrel made to pistol lengths, there's no time for any gas to build up in the barrel as with a longer gun so less recoil but...
    ....if you don't have the weight of that longer barrel then the recoil should be harder.

It kind of cancels each other out but I have always found the recoil of 12 gauge buckshot to be very pleasant and satisfying no matter the length.
    I do see guys complaining all the time like little girls on how it hurts their little delicate shoulder. They buy special padded jackets and stock recoil pads and guns with special inertial damping devices and weights, etc...

It's a 12 gauge shotgun. Build up a tolerance for craps sake and smile BECAUSE YOU'RE HAVING FUN DAMMIT!

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    ....with a barrel made to pistol lengths, there's no time for any gas to build up in the barrel as with a longer gun so less recoil but...
    ....if you don't have the weight of that longer barrel then the recoil should be harder.

Shotgun powder is basically pistol powder. It doesn't really need much barrel to peak.

Top Bottom